Zyaan Arhaam best buddy..? ||||| Part 2

Manik and cabir is free so they are packing their own luggage🧳.. Because they are leaving for U.S

Mukti is also coming because she wants to..

After the packing session Trio comes to the Dining area for water..

Mukti : Bhai..

Manik just hummed he didn't said anything not even looking at her.. Mukti feel hurt but she composed herself..

Mukti : Actually bhai we 3 are leaving.. Why don't we bring Dhruv And Aliya with us..

Manik : if you want then take them don't have to ask me..

Mukti : Thank you bhai and are you comfortable na cabir..?

Cabir : If you want them to be there then i don't have any problems..

Mukti : Oh come on don't be like bhai.. You are my evil twin..

Cabir chuckle ...

Cabir : Tomorrow is flight.. Early flight so be ready for the new project

Mukti : I'm happy for both of you guys..

Manik : go and ask them to come

Mukti nodded at him

Soon everyone got ready for the U.S trip.. Aliya and Dhruv are free so they agree to go with them..

In U.S

Murthy mansion...

Abhimanyu receive a msg from Maddy.. That some people's are coming with him.. And they will stay with them in murthy mansion.. They are 5 people's..

Abhi soon tell workers to clean the rooms.. & Nandini also got the same msg from Maddy.. She have no problem with this..

In Nandini's room

Nandini after reading the msg..

Nandini : Arhaam Tomorrow some people's will come and stay here.. Don't misbehave with them..

Arhaam : OK.. Mom.. You know na I'm a good boy..

Nandini : Yeah.. You are very good that's why you beat that boy in your class..

She said Mockingly.. But Arhaam is serious🤔🤔

Arhaam : That boy said i don't have any father and my mom is bad girl.. So I beat that boy..

Nandini : Are you serious..?

Arhaam ; Yes because i don't need a father.. Because I have my mom with me.. And I have Madhowala Bestie.. Mamu Buddy you guys are my family..

Nandini have slight tears in her eyes but smile listening this little bundle of joy

Nandini : You grown up so early that i didn't realize that you have grown up my boy.. You are mature enough to understand everything..

Arhaam : I don't understand anything.. But when you are with me you made me realise that it's like this not like that.. Think positive🔰

Nandini hugs him so tightly that his one cheek got red..

Arhaam : Mom I'm fine.. Don't hug me so tightly

Nandini kissed on his forehead and ask him

Nandini : Arhaam why don't you wanna know that who is your father.. Where is he..? Why he is not with US..???

Arhaam : Because I know God cares for everyone he will not made me upset.. And you only said na that God takes test from US... So this is our test.. When test will end my father will be with me only..

Nandini wipe her tears.. And nodded..

This innocent soul want to be with his father but can't because there is some reason & She can't tell him.. He is not that much mature to understand the situation..

Meanwhile Navya comes to her room with her son

Zyaan Mehra

Best friend of Arhaam

Best friend of Arhaam.. They are in same class. . They know each other in and out.. They are like brothers from another mother's..

Zyaan : Hi Maa..

Navya : Hi Nandini..

Nandini first hugged Zyaan then navya greeting them with a smile..

Nandini : How's my son..?

Zyaan : I'm good.. Oh I didn't notice Arhaam.. Sorry bro..

Saying this he hugged Arhaam.. Who is responding with the same..

Arhaam : Hi Madhowala..

Navya : Shut up.. Arhaam it's masi for you..

Arhaam : You are Madhowala.. Black and white Madhowala..

Nandini : Arhaam..

She warned him not to talk useless..

Navya : Why are you glaring him.. We just play with this.. He calls me Mausi whenever it's needed.. So don't say anything to him..

Nandini just huffed in anger

Nandini : Accha leave it... Some people's will stay here for I don't know..

Navya : How many..?

Nandini : I don't know bhai know better than me

Navya : Ok leave it..

Arhaam : Come let's catch up some buddy time

Zyaan : yeah..

Navya : We can also share the same old times..

Nandini : Let's talk about some topics

So all talk about some topics..

Some times later they all slept

Ok guys that's for today.. Bye

Take care

Miss me and my story

Keep supporting me to write and loving me.......

_CuriousWriter_  _Drama_Queen123 _Rainbow_Jiya_ iamsangeeta123 MaNanAngel ManikxNandinii myra4181 TheEcstatic_Aroma sabzz121 xona2o18 Wattpad