He laughed. "And you not?"

"I am, but not as much as you."

"Yeah, ard," he chuckled.

He walked off and Nicki shook her head, smirking.

***

"Ew stop," Ayane laughed, looking at Jordan.

He laughed and licked his lips, putting his hand on her thigh. Rihmeek walked in and frowned.

"Why you touching her like that?" He asked, moving Jordan's hand. "Go upstairs, Ayane."

"It's okay. He probably didn't mean to.."

Rihmeek gave her a stern look. "Go upstairs."

She rolled her eyes and got up, stomping away. Rihmeek looked at Jordan, shaking his head.

"Wassup with you? You tryna get close to my sister?" He asked.

"It's not even like that. She got a little crush on me."

Rihmeek ran his hands down his face. "Don't be making moves on my little sister, bro. I don't care if she likes you. Let me find out you doing something with her and it's a wrap for you."

Jordan waved him off and stood up.

"You angry over nothing. Let's go hoop."

"Nah. You can leave."

Jordan smacked his lips. "Really, man? All cause I had my hand on your sister's leg?"

"You acting like you did nothing wrong. I don't want you around my sister. Leave."

Jordan mumbled something as he left the house. Rihmeek locked the door and headed upstairs to the twins room.

"You messing with Jordan?" He asked.

"Wrong twin," Asami said, looking up from her phone.

Rihmeek nodded. "Where she at?"

Asami shrugged. Rihmeek walked out and went into each room until he saw Ayane standing in Khaleesi's room with Nicki. He walked over to Ayane, taking her phone. Nicki looked over, confused.

"Give me my phone back," Ayane said, reaching for it.

"Rih... give her her phone back. Don't come in here playing."

He continued to hold the phone. "I'm not playing. She wanna be grown and mess around with my friend. Y'all be texting."

"Give me my phone!"

"Rihmeek, give her the phone!" Nicki yelled.

He huffed and tossed the phone at Ayane. Ayane rolled her eyes, walking out. She went into her bedroom, slamming the door. Rihmeek looked at Nicki.

"Jordan had his hand on her thigh. I don't like that."

"Well, don't come at your sister like that anymore. Talk to her and see what you can do to resolve the issue. I'm already this close to knocking some sense into her, so don't come to me about it," Nicki told him.

He sighed and looked down at Khaleesi who was tapping his leg. He chuckled at how small she was.

"Up!" She said, holding her arms up.

He bent down, picking her up. He kissed her cheek and ran his hand over her hair.

"They be having you looking like anything. Mom said last kid and got lazy."

He took her to his room and playfully slammed her on the bed, making her giggle. He kissed her cheek again and laid with her, pulling his phone out. He handed it to her and she pressed random buttons.