Chapter 32 - Nah

Isaac Calland

What an awesome to wake up in the morning with my wife sleeping naked beside me. We had a great time last night claming our love for each other. I pulled her near to me and kissed the top of her head.

I reached for my phone on the table next to my bed and I got a lot of messages from my friends and family. I checked it and they all sent the same news again and again. They all congratulated me too for marrying Linnea.

My parents even sent me a message completely angry for not inviting them. I bet they're joking about it because if they're seriously mad, they already bursted my room open last night.

The news was out this morning about our wedding and we both didn't mind about it at all. Sooner or later people will know about us anyway.

Linnea moved a little bit from my arms and I kissed her cheek.

"Good morning, my love." I said and she opened her eyes slowly.

"What time is it?"

"Around 11. Why?" I asked and she cuddled me back to sleep.

"I'm hungry." She whispered.

"What do you want to eat? I can ask my secretary to buy it for us."

"I want steak and maybe some spaghetti." She mumbled. I texted my secretary right away to buy us lunch and to tell her to cancel all of my plans for this week. I will spend my time with Linnea all the way.

"You want to sleep again?" I asked her.

"5 more minutes.." She said and I chuckled. Before 5 minutes passed, she sat up straight. She rubbed her eyes and then she turned to me.

"Did we.. get married yesterday?" She asked and I looked at her disbelief.

"Babe, chill out!" She laughed as she cupped my face. She laughed at me so hard that I was so speechless.

"It's not funny, Linnea."

"It is! You should have seen your face!" She laughed and then she cupped my face giving a long kiss on my lips.

"I can't believe you're having an amnesia all of the sudden." I hissed.

"I'm so hungry." She said as she got up from the bed. She walked into the shower and I got up from the bed to take a shower in the guest room. I want to make her breakfast or maybe brunch before her real food comes.

I took a really quick shower and changed into my usual clothes. I walked downstairs quickly and took some eggs out from the fridge.

"Isaac Calland!" I flinched when I heard my mother walking into the kitchen.

"You scared me!" I turned to her and her eyes widen. She walked to me and grabbed my left hand looking at the ring.

"I'm so proud of you!!" She squealed as she patted my butt.

"Thankyou?"

"Did you drag her to church? How come you didn't tell me and your father? We found out through the news last night!" She hissed glaring at me.

"I can't help it. She going around single and it made me go crazy." I said as I put the pan on the stove turning it on.

"Let me tell you.. I've never been so proud, Isaac." She said as she clapped her hands.

"Thankyou mother."

"You need to go to Sweden, you need to explain to her parents." She's right. Even though I asked for permission months ago but I never tell them that I would be dragging their daughter to the church.

"Good.. uhmm afternoon." I turned to see Linnea already here in the kitchen. My mother squealed and hugged her right away.

"I'm so happy for you, Linnea!"

"Thankyou so much, Lady Natasha."

"Hey! Don't call me Lady Natasha again, you're my daughter in law now!" My mother squealed again and I cracked the eggs into the pan to make scramble eggs.

"Call me.. Natasha."

"Okay.. Natasha." Linnea said shyly and my mother squealed again.

"At last! My dreams came true!" My mother squealed and then her phone rang. She excused herself to take the phone call. Linnea walked to me and slipped her arms around my hips from the back.

"What are you making?"

"Scramble eggs, you said you're hungry."

"But we can wait for the steak and spaghetti though." She said.

"I don't want you to be hangry at me." I said and she chuckled.

"Everytime I see an egg, I always remembered when we broke up." She said and I turned to her.

"We will never break up again, Mrs. Calland." I smirked and she kissed my cheek. She walked to the fridge and opened it.

"Mr. Calland, your food." I turned to see my secretary walking into the kitchen with bags of food.

"Thankyou and you can take a week off. I will comeback to work next week, make sure you cancel and re-schedule all of my meetings." I said to my secretary.

"Thankyou, Mr. Calland." She said and then she left. Linnea squealed seeing the food and started to open them up.

"You're not going to work for a week? Well, that's new." Linnea said as I took a plate to put my scramble eggs.

"We're going to Sweden tomorrow." I said.

"What?"

"We're going to see your family, I need to give a long explanation to your parents for marrying you all of the sudden."

"Can't believe you just realized about it now.." She said chuckling. I walked to her with a plate full of scramble eggs and she gestured me to sit down.

"I might die young.. and in your father's bare hands." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"My father is quite cool, so chill." She said as she took a spoonful of the scramble eggs. She blew it and then took a bite.

"This is one of the best steak.." I said as I cut the steak into small pieces so she can eat it comfortably.

"We're going to Sweden tomorrow?" She asked.

"Yeah and then we'll have our honey moon."

"Why are you planning all these without me?" She pouted.

"We will have the big wedding and we both can plan it again from the start, love." I smiled and she glared at me.

"I hate you."

"Nah.. you love me."