Chapter 12 - Jealousy

Linnea Lindberg

I looked at Isaac like an idiot while he's working in his office seriously. He wasn't bothered by my presence at all. He said I can hangout in his office though he can't entertain me fully.

Trust me.. I'm acting like a love sick puppy.

"Mr. Calland, you have a meeting in 20 minutes. The car is ready at the lobby." His secretary walked in and Isaac gave her a nod.

"You have to go?" I pouted and he nodded. He got up from his seat and he walked to me. He leaned to me giving me a kiss on my lips.

"I'll be back in 2 or 3 hours." He said as he patted my head.

"Okay, maybe I'll go shopping and then comeback here." I said and he smiled nodding. He walked out from his office leaving me alone. I looked down to my phone and decided to call my father.

"Hello father." I said when I heard him picking his phone.

"Hello my daughter."

"How are you father? I miss you."

"Really? If you really miss me, you won't be in Norway now." He said in a teasing tone and I chuckled.

"You know I'll be back in 6 months."

"Are you having fun with Isaac?" He asked.

"Yes, father. I like Isaac.. he's different." I said honestly.

"Really? I thought you like Raphael."

"I did but not anymore. This time.. I think he's different, father."

"Well, I'm glad if you find him different but please remember, Linnea, that you're going to be Queen here sooner or later so you must find someone who is willing to be with you in Sweden." He said and I sighed. Raphael didn't want to be with me because of that. He wanted to focus on his company in London so even though he loves me, he will never sacrifice for me.

"Are you sure about Isaac? Because I don't want you to end up broken hearted, Linnea." He was right. I might like Isaac but I can't guarantee that he wants to have a serious relationship with me.

He might be like Raphael because Isaac is a businessman like Raphael too.

"I will end up as an old virgin then." I said.

"Linnea.." My father warned me.

"What? You still want me with Logan? Who will rule Sweden then? He's the future King and I'm the future Queen."

"We all love Logan. He's the nicest guy I know and besides I still can rule Sweden for you. All you need to do is give me a heir and then we can talk about the throne situation." I facepalmed myself.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes, I mean I love Logan the most out of all the candidates out there. We all do.. and I think he's perfect for you." He's in love with someone else already and I don't want to take that away from him.

"Linnea?"

"Yes, father?"

"I have to go now, we have to call again later."

"Very well, bye." I said and he ended the call. I leaned back to my seat and looked up to the ceiling. My father was right, I have to find someone who is willing to be with me in Sweden.

As much as I like Isaac, can we be together for a long time? I mean I can't guarantee much because this is my first relationship. A legit one..

I should go shopping.

I got up from my seat and took my bag with me as I walked out from Isaac's office. I told my bodyguard where to go and he immediately told the whole team about it. He prepared the car and led me down to the lobby.

As we walked out from the lift, I saw the front desk woman was arguing with someone. They looked like they're fighting but once the front desk woman saw me, she immediately got up and bowed to me.

I gave her a sinple nod and the woman who was argueing with the front desk woman turned to me. She didn't even smile or bow or.. I mean I don't care if people don't smile to me or bow but she was looking at me coldly like she wants me dead of something.

"Stop there!" She said and I stopped walking. My body guards immediately looked at her suspiciously. Some of them even holding their gun already.

"I want to see Isaac, where is he?"

"Who are you?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"I need to see him."

"Who are you?" I repeated.

"I'm Jenna." She said and front desk woman looked at her panickly. She poked her and she whispered something to Jenna. Her eyes widen and she immediately bowed to me.

"I'm sorry, Your Highness. I didn't know.." Jenna apologized.

"What do you want from Isaac?" I asked as I walked to her slowly.

"I- I-"

"Linnea!" I flinched a little when I heard Isaac's voice. I turned to him and he walked to us.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"She was just asking me why am I looking for you." Jenna said to Isaac and I was completely confuse about the situation.

"What are you doing here?" Isaac turned to Jenna with a totally different attitude. I gestured my bodyguard to go because I'm staying here looking at these two. I'm not going to be an idiot and besides I can fight Isaac later.

How dare he..

He left his meeting to see this girl. Who is she? His ex? His mistress?

"As Rector to look for Jenna's profile, I want to know." I told the heads of the bodyguards.

"Yes, Your Highness."

"Linnea! Linnea!" I heard Isaac calling me and I turned to see him rushing over me.

"Yes, Isaac?" I said it in a cold tone but still smiling widely.

"I'm sorry, I thought-"

"It's fine, baby." I said as I caressed his cheek.

"I'll go shopping.. deal with that girl because when I get back.. I don't want to see her face." I said the last part coldly.