Chapter 14

Enjoy peeps💕

Leeenerh this is for you♥️♥️
Eid Mubarak peeps🥰

Zayds POV

28th February,2020
11:47pm
At the dorm

"Ohk I will be there in a few minutes just keep an eye on her and make sure she's safe".

"Yes sir" he said and I cut the call.

"She's been kidnapped and held hostage by him so to save her we have to move fast or else he will rape her" I said as gasps flew across the room.

"Adnan lets go" I said to Adnan.

"I want to go too". Hanan said.

"Me too" mimi said.

"No you just stay at home when anything happens we will call you". Adnan said.

"But......".

"No buts Mimi just stay" I said.

"Ohk and be safe".

The drive to strand station was a tense one as me and Adnan were lost into our thoughts. The only thing that was on my mind was her. What is going to happen to her?what if he does something to her? What if she does not make it before we arrive? All these thoughts were running wild in my mind.

"Have faith every thing will become okay" Adnan assured and all I could just nod.

We arrived in less than thirty minutes because I was pressuring Andy and believe me when I say this is one of the longest 30 minutes drive of my life.

Just in time the police arrived and we went in there and the police handled his goons while I barged into the nearest room and there he was forcing himself on her and the next thing my mind gave me was to pounce on him and I did.

I stopped and bent down to her she looked beaten out and was slowly dripping into unconsciousness.

"Afrah" I slowly called her name tapping her.

"Zayd" she called my name correctly for the first time before falling unconscious".

Afrah wake up afrah please" I tapped her but she was gone. I did the only thing my mind told me to do I carried her and took her to the ambulance outside before we drove to st Thomas hospital. I called Mimi and told her and she said they were on their way.

Present

I kept pacing around the halls with adnan calming me down but I was too nervous to sit.

It was time for prayer so me and adnan headed to pray in the mosque a mile away. When we came we met Mimi,hanan and their other dorm mate at the hospital hallways. We exchanged pleasantries and they asked about her health to which I replied that the doctors haven't said anything yet.

Just after that the doctors came out and.

"Ms Aysha Marshall's family" the doctor asked.

"We're here" I managed to say.

"Please follow me to my office we have some things to discuss". We followed him with Mimi and kauthar staying behind.

"So ms aysha suffered some bruises but she's stable now and no internal injuries and she's going through a hard face." We nodded.

"If I may ask did anything occur to have her worried or depressed"?

"No not that any that we know of but she was just kidnapped".