1

Tearing flesh, disintegrating ashes, cries of pain, battlecries from both groups and the exchange of names filled the once silent mountain of Uranohoshi. It was peaceful and full of life before demons started inhabiting the town. They started eating men,slaughtering kids and the powerful ones turns the teens and stronger ones into demons.

The once peaceful town was now filled with human-eating beasts. But some survivors there are blessed with some abilities and possesses the swords that can kill demons. Those people are called Demon Slayers. Demon Slayers works under the Demon Slaying corps. A corporation that doesn't belong to the government but it has been running since the oldest eras. It was founded after some people died because of paranormal activities,gruesome deaths and they tried to find the roots of it and they call it the 'King of demons'. The first and most powerful one,the one who runs a group of strong demons.

 "Ms.Kurosawa!"

 The owner of the name didn't have to turn to her side just to see the demon running towards her,just a glimpse of that specie was enough.. She tucked her body down,closed her eyes and held her sword firmly. As she does that,faint smoke escapes the corners of her bleeding lips and her body relaxed as she inhaled oxygen to her lungs. It didn't take that much time when blood circulated faster around her body and her grip tightens around the hilt of her Nichirin blade.

 "Breath of the Fire Dragon, Second scale!" She chanted as the demon gets closer.. "Death Claws!" She dashed towards the demon with fire circling around her sword and when she moved it to her side,the circle of flames turned into multiple gigantic claws that made the demon stop in halt. And in one swift movement of her hands.. The head fell down and the body disintegrated into ashes.

 The female was named 'Dia Kurosawa'. She's one of the strongest Demon Slayers and a part of the Hashira:the highest in the Demon Slaying corps ranking. She's known for her inherited breathing style called "Breath of the Fire Dragon" and for her elegant fighting style. Commonly,the Kurosawa family members wears the demon slaying corps uniform with a red yukata atop it. The yukata was accented with a Chinese dragon symbol while their swords have a chinese dragon-designed hilt.

 Dia suddenly felt a sudden chill in her spine and she turned her head around, searching something special to her and she successfully found it. Kanan Matsuura.. The woman was as busy as everyone,holding her double sword that looks like a pair of butcher's knife because of its shape,with weird holes and blades. Her pony-tailed hair was now down,she has a cut on her cheek ,her pants has multiple slashes,her shirt have a large torn in the middle and her blazer which is tied around her waist has holes already. She might not be one of the Hashiras but Dia knows that Kanan was capable of something that even her can't surpass. And Kanan has something that no one don't.. And that's why she loves her.

 Dia rushed in front of Kanan to block the incoming demon. "Kanan! You should find a safe place! You're wounded!" She shouted between groans and pushed the demon away from them.

"No!I-I must stay and help! There are still possible survivors out there!" She said and beheaded the incoming demon. She faced her back on Dia's and whispered. "My grandfather .. I think he's still out there.." She said softly while looking down at her swords and her bleeding hands. "Please.. Let me.."

 Dia just took a side-glance and she saw Kanan's low head, tight and shivering grip around her sword and her quivering lips. "Then ..I'll be coming with you." Dia nodded. The two beheaded multiple demons before fleeing away from the main battlefield,they encountered younger and weaker demons but they slashed their head off before they could lay a hand on them. They arrived to Kanan's ferry boat shop and the blue haired opened the door widely.

"Granpa!.."

Kanan called out and looked around. Their shop was dark with gas tanks fallen down and some tables flipped upside down. There are also water puddles on the ground and it assured Kanan. 'Someone was here' She thought and pulled out her swords.