chapter 18

-Monday at School-
Rachel: *walking to Spanish*
Finn: Hey Babe *Smiles*
Rachel: Hi Finny *Smiles*
Finn: *kisses her*
Rachel: *kisses back*
Finn: *Deepens it and pulls away* I have a question for you
Rachel: Ok shoot *Smiles*
Finn: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school today *smiles and grabs her by her waist*
Rachel: I would love to Finny *smiles*
Santana: *walks up* Finny? What type of name is that?!?
Rachel: It's my nickname for Finn *Snuggles into his chest*
Finn: *pulls her closer to him*
Santana: But Finny really Rach?!? *looks at her*
Rachel: Yes really. At least it's better then the other two I had *Laughs a little*
Santana: What were they *suspicious*
Rachel: I'll tell you later. But you have to promise you won't tell anyone *looks at her*
Santana: Ok I promise, I'm going to go. See you guys later. Bye Finchel *walks away*
Finchel: Bye Santana
Aaron: *walks up* Hey Rach, Finn. Can I talk to you for a second *looks at her*
Rachel: Yea I guess so *to Finn* I'll see you later
Finn: Ok *kisses her* Bye babe
Rachel: Bye Finny *Smiles*
Finn: *laughs and walks away*
Rachel: What is it Aaron
Aaron: I want you, me, and Melody to be a family
Rachel: Excuse me, what!?! *looks at him*
Aaron: I want us to be a family *looks at her*
Rachel: No Aaron that is not going to happen
Aaron: Please Rachel. I love you and want to be a family with you
Rachel: I'm sorry Aaron but I don't feel the same way. I don't love you anymore.
Aaron: Please Rachel, just give me another chance *looks at her*
Rachel: NO! Aaron I'm not giving you anymore chances. You ran out of those when you raped me and got me pregnant *mad*
Aaron: Rachel, that's the past. I regret what I did to you. I hated myself for months. I wish that never happened. I just want to be able to hold you again, the way I did, and the only way you always loved to be held. I want to kiss your soft lips again. And kiss you the only way you should be kissed. I want to love you like I did before. And love you the only way that you should be loved.
Rachel: *starts tearing up* Aaron. I'm so sorry, but I can't take you back. I don't love you anymore and I never will again. I know you hate hearing this but it's the truth. I hated you after what you did and I probably always will. I'm sorry Aaron but I can't be with you. *looks down crying*
Aaron: Please Rach, I've changed I need you. Please take a chance on me. *Lifts her chin up so she is looking at him*
Rachel: *backs away* I'm sorry Aaron. I don't love you anymore and I can't be with you. *walks away*
Aaron: I WILL FIGHT FOR YOU RACHEL BERRY!!! *yells to her down the hall*
Rachel: *crying not paying attention where she is going and bumps into someone*
???: Rach what's wrong *looks at her*
Rachel: *hugs him really tight*
???: Baby what's wrong. Please tell me *hugs her back*
Rachel: It's Aaron *starts crying more*
Finn: What did he do *looks at her*
Rachel: *explains the whole conversation that they just had and then burst into tears*
Finn: *Pulls her to him* It's okay baby it's okay. I won't let him take you away from me. I promise baby. You will always have me. Don't worry. *pulls her closer to him*
Rachel: *crying into his chest* P-please d-don't l-let h-him t-take m-me f-from y-you
Finn: I promise baby I won't. You will always have me *kisses the top of her head*
Rachel: *looks up at him* I-I l-love y-you s-so m-much
Finn: *wipes her tears away* I love you to baby, so much
Rachel: *kisses him*
Finn: *kisses back and pulls away* Let's go to glee *sticks out his hand*
Rachel: Okay *Grabs his hand in hers and they walk to Glee*