chapter 3

-Next Day-
Rachel: *at her locker getting her books out*
Jesse: *Walks up to her* Hey Rach
Rachel: *Turns around* Hey Jesse
Jesse: So are you going to come over tonight so we can work on our duet *Smiles*
Finn: *Looking at them from afar*
Rachel: Yea I would love too *Smiles*
Jesse: Great *Smiles* Because Mom has been dying to see you so she would like it if you came over and had dinner as well *Smiles*
Rachel: Well tell your Mom I would love to come over and have dinner. Plus to rehearse with you as well *Smiles*
Jesse: Ok see you later Rach *Kisses her cheek and then leaves*
Finn: *Walks up to her* Hey Rachel
Rachel: Oh hey Finn *Smiles*
Finn: What class do you have next because I'm kinda confused on what Free is. *Smiles slightly*
Rachel: *Laughs* Oh well free is where you can go to the library and do homework. But for me I go to Glee. *Smiles*
Finn: Oh well what's Glee *Confused*
Rachel: Well it's where we go and sing and compete in competitions. Last year we placed 2nd place at Nationals. Were hoping that tis year we can get first place. Mr. Schue would really love that. *Smiles*
-Bell Rings-
Santana: Berry stop making put with Frankenteen and let's get to Glee *laughs and walks off*
Rachel: I'm sorry about that but I do have to go *Goes to leave*
Finn: Wait can I come *Smiles*
Rachel: Sure follow me *Smiles and walks to glee*
Finn: *Follows her*
-In Glee-
Rachel: *Walks in*
Finn: *Follows her in*
Mr. Schue: Who's this Rachel *Looks at Finn*
Rachel: This is Finn he just wanted to come and watch to see what we do *Smiles*
Mr. Schue: Ok well have a seat and let's get started *Smiles*
Rachel: *Sits down next to Jesse and Santana*
Finn: *Sits behind Rachel next to Mike and Sam*
Mr. Schue: Ok well does anyone want to show Finn what we do in here *Smile*
Santana+Rachel: *Raises their hand at the same time*
Mr. Schue: Ok well I guess you two could come up *Smiles and sits down*
-They walk up-
Rachel: Hit it
-They sing So Emotional http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkCsnZ... just like in the video-
Glee Club: *standing ovation*
Mr. Schue: Great job girls. That was amazing! *Smiles*
Finn: *In shock*
Mr. Schue: Ok well Finn what do you think *Smiles*
-Everyone looks at him-
Finn: Well I'm just speechless that was really good *Smiles*
Mr. Schue: Well I'm glad you liked it *Smiles* Would you like to try out
Finn: Umm...sure I guess why not *Smiles and walks to the front of the room*
Mr. Schue: Ok well whenever your ready *Smiles and sits down*
Finn: Ok hit it
-He sings Just the Way You Are staring at Rachel the whole entire time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqDATX... --
Santana: *Looking at Finn and then back at Rachel smirking the whole time*
Finn: *Finishes singing*
Glee Club: *Standing ovation*
Mr. Schue: Wow *Smiles* Finn that was really good!! Welcome to the "New Directions"
Finn: Thank you *Smiles and sits back down*
MR. Schue: Ok guys remember your duets are due Friday which is tomorrow. Keep practicing. Oh and Finn you don't have to do the assignment. You're dismissed *Leaves to his office*
-Everyone leaves-
Jesse: *Runs up to Rachel* Remember my house tonight 6 o clock don't be late *smiles and laughs*
Rachel: Ok yea yea whatever now go *laughs and pushes him down the hall*
Finn: Hey Rach *smiles*
Rachel: Hey Finn *Walking to French*
Finn: I was wondering if you wanted to hang out after school *Rubs the back of his neck*
Rachel: Finn I'm so sorry I can't. I have Cheerios practice until 5 and then I have to be at Jesse's at 6. Finn I'm so sorry. But we can hang out tomorrow after school tomorrow. I have no practice. Is that okay? *Smiles at him*
Finn: *smiles back* Yea that's fine
Rachel: ok well I will see you tomorrow. I have to get to French. Bye *Kisses his cheek and leaves*
Finn: *Smiles really big*