Chapter 78: Helvetica (romance, humour, werewolf, paranormal)

About the author:

Author's Name:

Helvetica

Where are you from:

Australia

Where do you get inspiration from?

music other books movies family

What are your interests?

writing reading sleeping eating listening to music watching movies

What genres do you like to read?

romance, teen fiction, paranormal, werewolf, vampire, humour,

What genres do you like to write?

romance, humour, werewolf, paranormal

What stories do you hate:

1D fanfics, arranged marriages, student/teacher,

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

The first sentence is always the hardest for me to write so I just start with a question or with a quote. You need to feel like you're your character. Be patient, promote your stories and one day you will be great. Patience is the virtue.

__________________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Act On It

Genres?

romance, humour, teen fiction

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Macey Rolland

What are they like?

clumsy, shy, like any other typical teenage girl with a crush on a hot guy, friendly, smiles a lot, sensitive

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Macey Rolland is a simple girl with no worries what so ever. She wants to be a famous actress one day and to do that she must work on a project in the Felton Acting Class with none other than Alec Thomspon. There wouldn't be a problem with this but for Macey there is because she has been crushing on this boy for quite some time and knows he will tease her about it if he finds out.

At first he was really nice and sweet but the next day he turns into a complete asshole which hurts Macey big time. Turns out, Alec has a twin. They appear not to be identical twins, but they are identical, one just wears a wig. What happens when Macey gets closer to both of them. She never expected to fall for them both, that's for sure...

Extra information about the story:

Macey is a typical teen girl that has a crush on the popular hot guy and she is happy when he's nice and not like all cliched. But the next day he's horrible to her and she's heartbroken. Over time she finds out that Alec has a twin and everything goes wild.