Chapter 14: BeatingHeartsBaby (Romance, teen fiction and Humor)

About the author:

Author's Name (Wattpad)?

BeatingHeartsBaby

Where are you from:?

California. (:

Where do you get inspiration from?

I take a little bit from my real life stories, some from things my friends tell me, and someone come up by on my own. (: most of the character's themselves are based rather on myself or I get inspiration from my friends.

What are your interests?

I'm a total drama nerd. I've been acting since I was in 6th grade (7 Years) & been in a total of more than 10 plays. I just love it. I also play video games like crazy. Anytime a new Assassin's Creed comes out, I'm first in line to get it.

What genres do you like to read?

I love reading teen fiction, romance and humor. Generally something I can relate to.

What genres do you like to write?

Romance, teen fiction and Humor.

What stories do you hate? 

I hate fan fics. Rather it be Harry Potter, Twilight, or even 1D. I don't know, they're just not my thing.

Any advice for budding authors who don't know where to start?

My advice is to just advertise like crazy. Not on other people's stories of course, but on the post your stories forum. In all honesty, I think that's the best way to get new readers.

______________________

About the Stories:

What is it called?

Surprise.

Genres?

Teen Fiction, Romance, Humor & Watty Awards.

Who is the main protagonist (character)?

Aubry Merafuentes

What are they like?

She's one of those girls who can handle herself. She's fearless and in all honesty kind of a badass. But she's kind of a contradiction. Despite all of that, she's completely innocent. She's never had a boyfriend & never even kissed a guy. So she's a little bit of both worlds.

Summary/Synopsis of the story:

Everyone pictures there first kiss a certain way, some picture it under the stars, some after a perfect date, some even at their wedding. Needless to say Aubry Merafuentes never pictured her first kiss the way it happened. When a handsome blue eyed stranger steals Aubry's first kiss, Aubry sets out for revenge. But everything isn't as it seems. Soon Aubry is questioning just who this blue eyed stranger is and why he looks so much like a boy on the soccer team at Gregton High. Friendships will be tested, tears will be shed, and over all the ultimate question will be asked: Who are Nate and Kaleb?

Extra information about the story:

Expect the Unexpected. (;