Chapter 3: Play Mate

(WARNING: NOT EDITED)

Heyy Guys sorry I couldn't edit my book. I wanted to update sooner because u guys want it. I dedicate this Chapter to @flightyinagoodway and @_Kyara_ for supporting my book.

Liam's P.O.V

Walking into Ana's room the first thing I notice is that it is very pink. Pink walls, pink comforter, pink toys, pink posters, you name it, it was pink.

"You like my room Lam," Ana asks giving me her puppy dog eyes.

"It's really pink," I say in a daze. I don't know why, but this little girl has me rapped around her miniature fingers. I can't believe that I'm here, in a five year olds room, to play with her, voluntarily!

"Thank you, Lam." I hate that I love the way she says my name. This is so wrong.

She walks over to her bed and sits down.

"Sit next to me," she say.

I tentatively walk over to her bed and sit. Ana is holding one of those big ass Barbie Dolls with tangled hair.

"Help me braid it," she asks.

"Sure," I say faking a smile. When the hell did I become such a freaking girl. I take a section of the dolls hair and attempt to pull it apart. Damn this thing is rough. I glance up at her and she seems to have no problem with it. She even looks very engrossed in her work. Following her led I slowly begin to make progress.

When we are finished I'm very pleased with myself, considering I had no idea what I was doing. Ana is gazing at my work with a blank expression. I'm getting nervous what if she doesn't like it? Then she busts out laughing. God, that is the most beautiful sound I've ever heard.

"You really can't braid, Lam."

I look at her half compared to mine and it's really quite shameful.

"Well I tried, what grade are you in now Ana," Ana's face drops immediately at my question.

"I'm in the first grade and I hate it already all the kids in my school are so mean."

My heart breaks to see her upset like this. I feel so helpless that there is nothing I can do to help her.

"It's okay Ana. They are just jealous of you."

She chuckles softly."Why would a boy be jealous of me?"

"Then they probably like you and don't know how to tell you." My heart clenches at the idea, but I push it aside.

"Ewe gross boys are disgusting."

"Even me?" I wait anxiously for her answer.

"No, I mean I don't know your different." I sigh in relief.

"So how was school before you moved here?"

"It was fine I guess. We didn't really do much except for color and read books. I was mostly by myself I don't make lots friends."

"That's okay I'm your friend now." My words came it before I can stop them. Can't take it back now.

Suddenly there is a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Ana shouts.

Angela pokes her had in through the door.

"It's time to go to bed honey, you have school tomorrow."

"Alright mom give me a minute."

I look down at my phone and realize it's 10:00. Damn where has the time gone?! I don't wanna leave her yet.

"Bye Lam," she say reaching over the bed to give me a hug.

Immediately I feel a million tiny tingles racing through my body.

"Mate, mate, mate, Liam we've found our mate," James says.

My body is still in shock, so I don't hug her back, but I pray that she doesn't let me go.

"I had fun today, maybe you can come over tomorrow as well. I know, we can be play mates!!" She says excitedly.

I nod slowly. "Yeah play mates," I say to myself.