Chapter 7

"You should get some sleep, Stupid," he loudly said, and she thought he was just trying to not sound polite.

"Oh, yeah, sure." Y/N's voice cracked, remembering the death of her father yet again.

He looked at her once again before closing the door. She sat there for a minute, staring at the floor and thinking about what she would do without her dad. Y/N felt a single tear drop down her face.

Bakugo entered the room again. "And if you need anything just tell me." he quickly stated before shutting the door.

Y/N tried to fall asleep but couldn't. She got out of bed to get a glass of water, she thought maybe that would help her get to sleep. Y/N went into the living room to see Bakugo on the couch watching something on TV.

But he looked different. His hair is down! she realized. He still looked adorable, though, of course. "Oh, hey," he whispered.

She just stared at him for a second

She just stared at him for a second. He looked confused when he asked, "You okay? Could you not fall asleep?" "Um, yeah. Yeah, I couldn't. I was thinking about the... death..."

He frowned. "Come sit with me, Stupid." he bellowed, clearly trying to act tough. Y/N sat next to him and saw he was watching F/M ⬅(favourite movie).

They watched it together and eventually she fell asleep in his arms. Bakugo blushed really hard then put a blanket over her and fell asleep too.

The next morning Bakugo's mother woke up and came out to the living room, and was surprised to see her son and Y/N sleeping peacefully on the couch next to each other.

Of course, she took a lot of pictures.

They both eventually woke up, Bakugo waking up first then Y/N a few seconds later. When he woke up he jumped when he realized she was on top of him.

His mom looked at him and smiled, holding up photographs of them together.

"MOM, WHAT THE---" he yelled but stopped; he didn't want to wake her up. But just saying that made her wake up...

She opened her eyes and looked up to see Bakugo extremely close to her face. He looked angry and embarrassed at the same time. He was bright red.

She yelped a little before getting off of him and stuttering, "O-Oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to, um, I just, uh---uh, nevermind! Just... sorry!" She speed-walked to the bathroom, embarrassed as ever.