Chapter Two

"Wow," Y/N thought, still trying to find her classroom, "The first boy I see and I'm already in love---" She was going to finish what she was thinking, but she had found her classroom.

"Hopefully I have nice kids in this class, unlike that boy in the hall." She entered the classroom to see a boy with red, spiky hair and sharp teeth.

"Hey!" he greeted her. "I'm Ejiro Kirishima, what's your name?" "Hi, I'm F/N ⬅(first name) L/N ⬅ (last name)."

"Nice!" he exclaimed. "This is my friend, Mina Ashido." Kirishima gestured to a girl that had pink skin, pink, short hair, black eyes, and little antennas poking out of her head.

"Hi!" she said, "I'm Mina!" The kids in this class seemed really nice. "I'm..." Y/N looked over the girl's shoulder to see... the boy that was in the hall!

"I'm Y/N." she said quickly, then walked away to see why the heck he was here! "Looks like someone has a crush..." She heard Kirishima say as she was walking away.

"Uh..." Y/N stumbled for words as she walked in front of his desk he was sitting in. "Um, what are you doing here?"

"Don't you dare think this was my fault that we're in the same class!" he yelled, looking almost as angry as he did in the hall.

"I-I'm not saying that, I just---" Y/N started, but got rudely interrupted by him. "Good, now just go talk with your stupid friends." She stared angrily at him before speed-walking away back to her so-called 'stupid friends.'

When she went up to Kirishima and Mina, Kirishima asked, "Hey, you got a crush on anger-issues-guy over there?"

"Uh, no, no way!" she exclaimed, trying to hide her feelings. "We can see it. Don't worry, we won't tell anyone!" Mina promised, smiling.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something, but nothing came out. No matter what she said, her friends would never really believe her if she said she didn't like 'anger-issues-guy.' Y/N was the type that couldn't hide the evidence that she liked a boy when she did.

Y/N did not think they would keep their promise to not tell anyone, considering she had just met them and didn't know if they could be trusted just yet.