Chapter 4

As Y/N sat down with Bakugo, she asked, "Why are you asking me to sit with you? I thought you hated me."

"I... I don't hate you, it's just---look, I've got no one else to sit with, okay?!" She could understand why he had nobody else to sit with; he was extremely angry and fierce, and of course no one liked someone who had those characteristics.

"Maybe... you should try being nicer to people and you'll have more people to sit with." she suggested. All he did was give her a mean look and furiously go back to eating his food.

"Why were you so rude to me this morning?" Y/N finally asked the question that had been inside of her since the time it happened.

"You were annoying." "No, I wasn't. You were rude." she snapped back. "YOU WEREN'T WATCHING WHERE YOU WERE GOING." he murmured through gritted teeth.

Y/N got so angry she pounded her fists on the table, causing a red mark on the table and steam coming from it because of your quirk: Fire Tornado.

It lets her create fire and combine it with a tornado, of course, but sometimes when she gets angry, she's able to let out steam and fire.

"Is that your quirk?" Bakugo asked, curious. "Yeah. I can create a fire tornado. Sometimes I can let out steam and fire, like I did just now."

"Mine is Explosion." he set out firey explosions from his hands, seeming satisfied with himself.

For the rest of lunch, Y/N and Bakugo talked about random hero things until the bell rang. He acted angry while talking about it though, of course.

 He acted angry while talking about it though, of course

~Time skip to after school~

As she walked out the exit of U.A., Y/N realized Bakugo across the sidewalk pretty close to the school.

"Hey! Hey, Bakugo!" she said, trying catching up to him. "Don't think we're friends just because we talked during lunch, stupid." he bellowed, Y/N still trying to catch up with Bakugo as he just kept walking.

"Oh, um, I-I know, I just wanted to... walk with you." she stuttered. "Mmm-hmm."

That wasn't a no.

Bakugo was speed-walking now, as if he wanted to get away from her, but she just speed-walked with him.

"Would you go?" he practically ordered through gritted teeth. "Oh, come on, Baku---" Y/N was about to protest with him when he said, "Fine. Walk with me, but don't tell anyone."