Chapter 11: New Allies

Start from the beginning

Gold(POV)
I found a nice clearing with Explotaro to set up a camp. We cleared nearby leaves and any twigs. We set up a place for a campfire and our tents. Explotaro set up some logs that could be sat on, and he started a little campfire. That's when some wild Pokémon gathered around us. They looked scared of us, but we offered some berries to them. They began to sing and dance near the camp, and me and Explotaro enjoyed some of these dances. Then, some officials asked us what we were doing in the forest so early. "We are Making Team Ash's Base. Do you have a problem with that?" I asked while Explotaro confronted them. They said I wasn't allowed to be here till 5:00, and so all of the nearby Pokémon attacked the officials. "If you tell anybody that Team Ash is cheating, you can face Ash himself because he's going through this worse than all of you! Then, you'll have to fight his Team, which Greninja will surely destroy every last one of your Pokémon. It's your call." I told him as he ran away. Some of Ash's Pokémon did help scare him away. Most notable was Ash's Quilava. The thing was inspired by Explotaro and wanted to learn from it, and stayed towards me. The two spared while I dealt with other trainers who challenged me. Luckily, Ash's Heracross was strong enough to deal with anything, even Fire Types. I stayed in the area until it was 6:00. That's was around the time Ash came to the camp. He was surprised at how much progress I made. I told him that we'd need this until April 10 which was the time we were allowed to leave. Ash must've saw that I was feeling down as he proceeded to ask me if I was ok. In truth, I really wasn't, and told him the truth. I miss my friends and family so much. I miss the times when I would watch Ash battle against Powerful opponents I could never defeat back then with all of my friends. I miss my mother tucking me into bed at night and always being there to support me. At this point, I began to cry a lot again. After I dried up the tears, I had to find hope again, so I spoke, "That's why I'm with you. To get my old life back just like you are. I'm not sure if we can save Red, but everyone else has a fighting chance. Together Ash, we can win this war, just the two of us!" Then, every Pokemon around us began to cheer happily as if we were a beacon of hope. Ash wasn't cheering but Pikachu was, and that's all I needed.
Suddenly, Ash stared off into some kind of Dimension. He whispered something I couldn't understand. He looked like he lost his soul. However, he regained his movement shortly after. Then, in the distance, we heard a scream. I got up with Explotaro at my side. I didn't see anyone, but I still yelled out,  "Intruders! Reveal your Identity and Your Team right now or I'll blast burn you into the ground!" Ash was now looking at me with a weirded out expression. That's when they came into the light of the campfire and it turned out to be Professor Sycamore and Diantha the Champion. They explained that they meant no harm and only wanted to join Team Ash from an invitation that they got from him. I still wasn't convinced, so I interrogated them. That's when I got attacked by Greninja kinda, sort of. Well he sure trusted them, and judging by his... threatening look he gave me... I allowed them on the t...team. Ash did explain to me why he added them on the team. I sorta listened while Greninja stared at me, as if he didn't trust me fully. Evenually, Greninja came by Ash's Side in the open while Professor Sycamore examined him. Professor Sycamore did make a terrible joke that made Greninja leave, but maybe that was good for us all. Diantha began to ask Ash some questions about the whole war and where we were gonna have a HQ at. I mainly ignored this part since I was concerned about getting sleep. That's when Ash began to stare into nothing again. It still is creepy, but this time he didn't whisper anything. When he unfrozen, he announced, "Everyone! Get ready, another person is coming with a blastoise! It could have earthquake for all we know!" That's when a Garchomp and Gardevoir came out from Diantha and Professor Sycamore. That's when a Bush started to shake. Gardevoir sent a shadow ball towards the bush, and the person's head was covered by leaves and twigs. Then, Garchomp made the person fall. His Blastoise did catch him, but Pikachu thunder-bolted him to make smoke appear. That's when I finally spoke up and said, "Name who you are and Why your here! Or else we will be forced to attack. We want to end this peacefully, but we will not be taking people sneaking into our base!" The man revealed to be a Guy named Gary Oak, grandson of the famous Professor Oak. This guy apparently was a rival for Ash. We all started to apologize for attacking him, but he wanted to know how we knew he was coming. We all looked at Ash since he was the one to warn us. We ether had to choose the long option or short option. We all choose long, but soon after we learned Gary Knew absolutely NOTHING about Greninja's Abilities, so we had to get the extra long version. Luckily for us all, Professor Sycamore explained to Gary a brief summary of this. Gary was still confused, and that's when Ash started explaining, "Well, when Greninja transforms, we get side effects. One of them allows me to see through Greninja's Eyes and Communicate with him I'm guessing via telepathy." We all went silent. I couldn't process what I was hearing. Ash knows how to use telepathy! My mind was exploding with new information. Heck! Greninja scared Gary from behind which made Blastoise make a tree come out of the ground.
Diantha broke the silence of the camp, and she had to announce some news that was given by Ash."Ash spoke with me earlier and said that if I were to join the team, I would be the Female General along with Champion of the Team. I know better than anyone that the other teams have 3 champions each with this one having none. So, I agreed to all of this, and now with me on our team, anyone in Kalos can join Ash's Side, or any side!" She said while I slowly walked up to her. I knelt so it looked like I was gonna propose to her(BUT I WONT! I already have Crys)."I am honored to have the other General of this army be a beautiful champion that's is smart and wise." I said to her. However, as soon as I said this funny joke, Greninja PULLED on my ear and dragged me into my tent. A loud amount of laughter was heard outside. When they were done, I serious stated, "Besides the Jokes, I am glad to have a Powerful General help me fight against other Powerful Opponents. I think we'll make a great team together!"
After that interesting camp session, Ash made his Pokémon report to all of his other Pokémon what to do tonight. He made it very detailed and long. That's when we all began to wonder if we'd be sharing tents. However, Ash apparently prepared for this. When his Krockodile and Gible appeared from the ground, they dug up an enormous hole to reveal an underground space!!! It was HUGE for the short amount of time. Ash explained it fully, saying "Simple, at the beginning of the War, I knew I was a Team, so I told Gible to clear out as much space as he could. Later, Krockodile helped him which sped up the process and it formed all of this. There are about 30 tiny rooms, but I did make Three Big Ones for some VIP Nobles of the Group. Now, Obviously I didn't set up the camp, so I told him to do it the entire area of where we were going to be at. It turned into this, also, note that it won't fall thanks to some strong tree roots holding the place up. So I hope you'll enjoy this..." We all looked at how Pokémon were able to get underground and make little rooms for them. It was a little dark underneath, but I could survive. We decided that Diantha and Professor Sycamore would sleep in the tents, while everybody else had to sleep downstairs. We all got the big rooms, and all of us fell asleep with ease. We needed rest for tomorrow, and we didn't know when we were allowed to attack again, so we needed sleep...