Laser tag

*Cole's POV*

Today, I and Lili have decided to go and play laser tag. Yes, you may think it's completely childish but we all love laser tag, no matter how old you are.

"So, are you ready to get thrashed?" Lili says with a smirk as we're in the car, driving to the place where we can play laser tag.

"Me? Thrashed? Please. You'll be the one getting thrashed," I chuckle.

"Okay, we'll see," She smirks.

I pull up outside and we both get out of the car.

"Okay, so, since I'm the most amazing boyfriend you'll ever have, I rented this place out so...it'll just be me...against you," I smirk at her.

"Seriously? You seriously rented this out?" She gives me a look.

"Well yeah, I figured it would be more fun if it was just the two of us in this whole place."

"You're crazy," She chuckles.

"Only for you," I say funnily as I walk away to get our vests.

We both gear up, ready to run around this entire place. I also figured it would be far more fun since we'll just be looking around for one person, which will make it difficult.

"Ready to lose?" I say to Lili.

"Was that a statement? For yourself?" She smirks.

"It wasn't since, you know, the tone of my voice was in the tone of asking a question, not giving a statement."

"Funny, Sprouse."

We hear a horn then we both run into the play area.

I decide to slowly walk around, kind of acting like a spy/detective so I wouldn't get noticed. I turn a corner and immediately shoot Lili with my laser.

"Oh, I hate you," She says in defeat.

"Love you too," I wink and run off elsewhere.

I once again, decide to try and be real sneaky but end up failing since Lili jumps out in front of me and shoots her laser at me.

"Haha, you're not as sneaky as you may think, Mr Sprouse," She laughs.

"You are one cold person, Lili Reinhart. You know that?" I look at her with an expression of disbelief.

"Oh yeah, and I'm damn proud of it."

I chuckle and she walks off, a sense of pride in her step.

It's now not long until the game will be over an currently, the score is four all. Either of us needs to get one more point to win the game, otherwise, it will be a draw.

Soon enough, I find Lili and am about to shoot until she ducks and raises her hands in defeat.

I lower my laser gun. "Is that a forfeit I see?" I smirk as she slowly walks up to me with her hands in the air.

"Not so much a forfeit but...we could call this our way of a truce. How does that sound?"

She presses me up against a wall behind me with a smirk on her face.

"I like this so-called 'truce' a lot," I smirk.

Soon enough, Lili presses her lips to mine, latching her hands around the back of my neck as she does so, my hands finding their way to her waist.

It isn't long until it turns into a full-blown make out and I can't say that I'm not enjoying it.

Suddenly, she pulls away, one hand still on my neck, the other elsewhere.

"I did enjoy this but...you know, time is nearly up.," She says with the biggest smirk ever.

I don't notice but she pulls her laser gun up and shoots me with it and before I can say anything, she's already on the run. And boom. The horn sounds again, indicating that the game is over. The score being 5-4 to Lili.

I walk out of the play area to find Lili already out and smirking even bigger than before.

"Aw, are you okay? Do you need a hug?" She widens her arms.

"Not from you," I say with fake sadness.

"It's okay, maybe I can let you win next time."

We both take all of our gear off and just sit down for a moment.

"Cole, at least you got to make out with me," She smirks, looking in my direction.

I look at her and chuckle. "I probably would've gotten to make out with you tonight anyway and that doesn't go away, you will be making out with me tonight as well and you don't have a choice."

"And what if I don't want to?" She smirks.

"Oh really? You don't want to? Okay."

"Woah, hang on, I clearly said 'what if' in that question," She points at me.

"See, you just can't resist me," I stand up, smirking at her.

She then also stands up and walks in front of me, wrapping her arms around my neck, making sure we're close.

"I'd like to see you try and resist me right now," She smiles and looks into my eyes.

I wrap my arms tightly around her waist. "Oh, I can resist."

She sighs. "Well, I can't so kiss me."

I smile and press my lips to hers for a long passionate kiss. Once we pull away from the kiss, we are still locked in each others arms and smiling into each other's eyes.

"I had a lot of fun today," She starts. "I love you."

I smile. "I love you too."

I press my lips back to hers. She's right as well though. She may not be able to resist me but I can't resist her either.

Cringe? Cute? Lemme know. I kinda like it I guess but do feel it was a little cringeworthy but tell me what you guys think. Do you wanna see more fluffy stuff? Thanks for reading <3