Jealous

*Cole's POV*

I decided to go with Lili to the beach. Just the two of us and it wouldn't be a problem because we are openly public with our relationship now.

Me and Lili were both laid out on our towels, separately. Both sunbathing.

"This is so nice." Lili comments.

"Yeah...it's pretty amazing, huh?" I respond, eyes still shut.

Suddenly, I feel her come over and rest her head on my chest.

"Cooooollllleeee?" She asks, in a babyish voice.

"Yes?"

"Can you please get me an ice cream?" She asks.

"Yeah, because you did say please." I smile.

She takes her head off of my chest as I stand up and walk to the little ice cream stall, not far from our settled location.

"Two vanilla ice creams, please." I say to the woman then she begins making them.

I lean against the little stall thing and keep my eyes on Lili, sunbathing and looking beautiful. However, I spot two boys who seem to be about our age, staring at her. One of them gains enough confidence to walk over to her but then the ice creams are ready. I quickly pay the woman then make my way back over to Lili.

"Hey." Both me and the boy who decided to walk up to her said in unison.

"Hey Cole. Uh, can we help you?" She turns her attention to the boy.

"Well, hey, I'm Logan...just wondering if I can get your number?" He asks, nervously.

I hand Lili the ice creams and walk up to him and he moves back slightly.

"If you haven't noticed, buddy. I'm her boyfriend. We're here at the beach, on a date." I say.

"Um..." He begins but I cut him off.

"See those roses and chocolate?" I point to the roses and chocolates slightly sticking out of the bag. "I gave her them, when I picked her up for the date."

"You expect me to believe that she'd date someone who looks like you? You remind me of an ogre." My blood boils.

Lili stands up and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Now, Logan. Nice to meet you, I'm Lili Reinhart and this is my boyfriend Cole Sprouse." She rubs my shoulder as she says my name. "So, Logan, what's your last name?" She asks.

"Uh...Miller...my last name is Miller."

"Okay, Logan Miller, would you like to introduce me to your girlfriend?" Lili looks at him sweetly but not the nice sweetly, the evil sweetly.

"I don't have one...why else would I ask you for your number?" He looks confused.

"That's what I'm saying...you don't have a girlfriend but he does." She nods her head towards me. "So, If he can get a girlfriend and you can't, who must really look like an ogre?" I try to hide my smirk.

"Uh...I..." He tries to speak but stops as soon as Lili turns me towards her.

She puts her hands on my neck and pulls me into a kiss. My hands lock around her waist as I pull her body even closer. The kiss is passionate and enough to make anyone jealous.

We pull apart, still locked in each other's arms and I kiss her on the forehead.

We look to our side to see that Logan was already walking back to his buddy.

"You are a legend, Lili Reinhart." I smile at her.

"Why thank you." She smiles back.

"What did you do with the ice creams?"

"They completely melted because you were too busy telling Logan how you were my boyfriend. You do realise how warm it is today, right?" She looks into my eyes, hands still locked around my neck.

"Well, I'm not wrong, I am your boyfriend." I smile.

"Yes you are." She smiles back.

Out the corner of my eye, I see him staring at us again.

"He's looking again. Probably still checking you out." I say. "Because you look damn smoking in that bikini."

A blush creeps up her face and I kiss her again. I lay down on my sun lounger, instead of just a towel on the sand. Lili then lays on top of me and we both end up falling asleep on the lounger.

Sorry that it's kinda bad and extremely cringeworthy at parts but hope you enjoyed reading anyways, gonna maybe try writing one more tonight then I'm gonna stop cuz I'm getting addicted to writing these Oneshots now, lmao, anyways, thanks guys <3