part 79 sudden attack

Start from the beginning

Manik : come let's sit here .....

Nandu still didn't move .....She is still crying .....

Manik : can anyone tell me what's wrong with her ....He asks everyone ....Caressing her back to control her .....

Arjun : she is scared .....She is searching about you from morning ... and I couldn't say where you are ....

Manik : jaan....Nothing happened to me ...I'm completely fine ....I know I said i will come and take you on a trip .....But something happened ...And you need to know that ....For that you need to calm down..Relax .....Plzz jaan Saying he kissed her forehead ....

She slowly moved away from him....He lifted the cloth from her face .....He found her face red with full tears .......

He slowly took the baby girl and gave her to rohith .....Who immediately took his grand daughter with a smile ..... he started playing with her leaving everyone ....She started giggling looking at her grand pa .....

Manik made nandu sit on a bench ....

And he kneeled in front of her .....And held her both hands ......She is just looking at Him .....

Manik : y r u crying ....Nothing happened to me....

Nandu immediately slapped him.... Making everyone look at her ...Even manik is shocked with the sudden slap....

She immediately held his collar .....

Nandu : y did you leave me alone..Ha bolo .....You know how scared I'm....No you don't ...tumhare phone switch off ...You are just missing ....I have a small baby with me .... How can you expect me not to worry bolo ....Dare you repeat this I'm gonna punch you hard and admit you  in this hospital...

Manik smiled listening to her and hugged her ......nandu hugged him back ...... Everyone smiled looking at them....

After breaking the hug .....

Manik : now you sound like my jaan....

Nandu : i hate you .....Suna tumne.....

Manik laughs loudly ......Even everyone are smiling .....

Nandu : just go to hell ....Saying she is about to get up but manik put his head on her lap to stop her .....She stopped looking at him......And caressed his head ......

Manik : a sudden attack last night in our house ....

Nandu : what happened.,????...Plzz say clearly no more puzzles .....

Manik: last night when we all slept i heard some noises .....I woke up .....But didn't get up  from bed ....nor opened my eyes.....Than i saw someone entering our room.... He just tried to kill you ..... But ....

Nandu : how  can i don't know anything about it .....When im a person who never sleeps tight.......

Manik : bcoz i gave you sleeping pill....