Chapter 2

Two hours, two freaking hours it took for Bulma to finally find an outfit she wanted to wear. Vegeta could never understand why Bulma would spend so long to dress herself up, for something like a house party. She'd end up complaining how uncomfortable she felt afterwards, whingeing how she should've worn something different. For some reason it took her a full week to go over different outfits, occasionally going back to the original one she was going to wear; to then end up wearing something entirely different. She glanced over at Vegeta noticing he was wearing jeans and a loose top.

"Those aren't the clothes I picked for you!" Bulma chided as she crossed her arms eyeing him up and down in disgust. "You are going to show us up if you wear that!" Vegeta slowly glanced down at himself, before glancing over at Bulma's dress that kept riding up her thigh, she definitely was going to be adjusting herself all night; and it'll be 'why did I wear this, why didn't you say anything?'. "Vegeta, you are not going out like that!" she tapped her foot in annoyance at him.

"It looks fine." he shrugged.

"I don't care what you think, I'm telling you now, you look like shit!" Bulma clicked her tongue shaking her head eyeing him up and down again.

"Remember when I asked for your opinion?, me neither." Vegeta smirked while Bulma stood tight-lipped. "I'm wearing what I feel comfortable in, it's only going over Chichi's house, who gives a fuck?"

"I do!" she stamped her foot in protest clenching her fists, she glared as he laughed at her. Shaking her head whilst resting her hands on her hips. "Urgh! We don't have time for you to get changed. You know I'm sick of your attitude, I ask for one day for you to at least not show us up because it's super embarrassing when you behave in this way! You aren't funny, you are a dick and-" She scowled at him as he chuckled. "You know, I try my absolute hardest to see things from your perspective, but I can't get my head that far up my ass!"

Vegeta quirked his brow with a smirk. "I'd tell you to go fuck yourself, but that would be a cruel and unusual punishment."

Bulma pinched the bridge of her nose as she checked the time, she opened the door avoiding looking at Vegeta. "Just get in the fucking car!"

Vegeta noticed her irked expression. "You started it!"

"Just get in the car, you ass!" she gritted her teeth watching as he casually strolled past her, slamming the door behind her as she glanced at Vegeta leaning against the car. "This is going to be a long night." she muttered under her breath massaging her temples.

The car journey couldn't get any more awkward if it tried, both sat in silence; Vegeta drummed his fingers on the inner door that caused an odd glance from Bulma. Knowing it was annoying her he carried it on whilst grinning at her. Bulma remained tight-lipped, doing her best to ignore him, she turned the radio on turning the volume up to drown out Vegeta's persistent drumming of his fingers. Both knew they were being immature, were they going to admit it though? Not the slightest.

Arriving at Chichi's house Bulma put on a fake smile holding onto Vegeta's arm to hide the fact they were arguing earlier. Entering the room bass from the music thumped through their chest, over the roar of the music, a distant, hazy chatter could be heard. Not that they could make out any of the words, Vegeta gritted his teeth as Bulma headed into the crowd of people leaving him standing by the corner.

He looked back seeing Goku leaned against the wall holding a drink with a fed up expression. Vegeta helped himself to a drink from the table that was pushed to the back of the room, he slowly approached smirking as he noticed Goku staring back at him with hesitant expression. Leaning against the wall next to him taking a sip from his drink watching as a crowd of people were laughing and chatting away.