IronStrange - Highschool AU

Request by Wateeb

Stephen's p.o.v.

There he goes, the most popular guy in my grade. Tony Stark, along with his best friends Bruce Banner and James Rhodes.

He's the most charming and sweetest man ever, and I have a hopeless crush on him. Someone like me doesn't really have a chance with him, hell he's even very intelligent. 

I must've been distracted because suddenly he was in front of me, my notebook in his hand. 

"Hey- Stephen right? You dropped your book. Your locker seems pretty crowded, should probably organize it a little--not that I think your messy but ah-here" 

He handed me my book as I took it gratefully from him. I hardly heard what he said. I was lost in those gorgeous eyes of his. Damn it has to be illegal to look this stunning.

"Well I'll see you see you around" 

He shot a smile and waved as he left. I sighed as I watched him leave. I took out my other books, thinking about yesterday's Physics test.

"Who gave you the right to talk to Stark?" 

Oh great, it's him.

I closed my locker and turned to face my bully.

"I have just as much of a right to talk to anyone as much as you do Brock" (A/N: No not Eddie, Brock Rumlow)

"Always the fucking smart ass huh Strange more like Weirdo. Still want to be a dumbass surgeon? Ha not with a name like that" 

Brock knocked my books out of my hand while laughing. 

"See ya later fag"

I rolled my eyes as I crouched down to get my books. Ever since I came out that guy has been picking on me almost all the time. Once I gathered them all I heard the bell. 

Fuck I'm late for Physics.

I quickly sped walk into my class, my lateness doesn't go unnoticed to Mr. Parker though. 

"Stephen, your a bit late" 

"I'm sorry, sir" 

"Well it's not much of a fuss anyways since I was a bit late myself" 

I sighed in relief as Mr. Parker rummaged through his suitcase. While he was doing that I thought it wouldn't hurt to write more in my notebook. 

"Hey whatcha writing there?" 

I slowly felt the butterflies in me as I looked up to my left to see Tony was talking to me, Again.

How could I have forgotten we have the same class together?

"Oh it's just notes on the human body, I want to be a neurosurgeon someday" 

Tony had an impressed look on his face.

"That's so cool. Far too cool for me though, i just want to be a mechanic" 

I smiled.

"I bet you'll be amazing at it" 

Tony gave me a sweet smile. 

Our attention was soon given to Mr. Parker.

"I'm handing back yesterday's test" 

Mr. Parker went around giving everyone back their test. As soon as I was handed mine I was very pleased.

"What did you get?"