2|home not so sweet home

Serena got off the Hogwarts Express with all of her luggage and started searching for her parents

Serena got off the Hogwarts Express with all of her luggage and started searching for her parents.Isabella's folks were there when they arrived and took off immediately.

As the brunette walked around the station, she spotted James and Lily Potter waiting for their son.Serena always thought the two made a beautiful couple.James with his curly black hair and round glasses and Lily with her lovely green eyes and red hair.
Harry ran to them and the two engulfed him in a tight hug.Serena smiled at the happy family but it was a sad smile.She couldn't even find her own parents and there were the Potters, being a perfect one.

Sirius walked to them and hugged James tight and then hugged Lily and kissed her cheek.Remus did the same thing.
Sirius turned around and made direct eye contact with Serena, making his niece panicked and look the other way.

But it didn't help when she saw Lily walking to her.
"Serena, hi."Lily said with a polite smile.Serena looked behind her to see Harry and James laughing about something.
"Hello misses Potter."Serena greeted her back with a forced smile.
"Your parents aren't here yet as I can see, want us to keep you company?"Lily asked making Serena see what a good person she is.
"Oh no thank you!They are probably around."Serena said with a half-smile as Lily nodded.
"Serena."

The stern voice of her mother made Serena turn around and see her mother who wasn't even making eye with her daughter but rather with her brother-in-law.Sirius had a smirk on his face.Harry was looking at Serena confused.
"Marina, how lovely it is to see you."Sirius said sarcastically making Marina roll her eyes.
"Hello, Lily."Marina said to Harry's mother with a fake smile which she returned.
"Hi Marina.I was just asking Serena if we wanted
to keep her company.Is Regulus with you?"Lily asked with a calm tone.
Serena found her mother incredibly rude.She looked at Harry who was at the moment sending her mother a hard glare and then rolled his eyes.

"No, he's waiting in the car."Marina replied coldly.
Serena rolled her eyes.He was that scared of going outside of the house?
"Say hello to my brother for me."Sirius said again sarcastically.
Marina sent him a glare and grabbed some of Serena's luggage.

The two Blacks left the station not before Serena quickly waved goodbye to the Potters , Sirius and Remus without her mother noticing.
"How was your last day, sweetie?"Marina asked trying to keep herself calm after Sirius' sarcastic words.
"It was good."Serena quickly said as she wasn't in the mood after her mother treated the Potters and Sirius extremely rude.

Serena found herself being a lot like her uncle.Both Black who got sorted into Gryffindor.And she wouldn't admit it but if you got her angry, her sassy side would come out, her uncle is an extremely sassy person.Always making subtly fun of Professor Snape.Something that Serena enjoyed.

Every time she mentioned her uncle, her mother would snap at her.She hated Sirius.Her father would stay silent.As always.She wanted her father to express himself.Talk to her or her mother.But he was just always scared.