7|a little party never hurt nobody

The door creaked open and Professor Lupin and a woman with very bright hair exited

The door creaked open and Professor Lupin and a woman with very bright hair exited.She had a really small bump already formed.Why would a pregnancy cause such a havoc in their marriage, Serena wondered.

"Lily, James , thank you for your hospitality but I am ready to go home now."Remus said clutching Lily's hands and patting James on the back."I'll gather my things tomorrow."
Serena looked at Professor Lupin's wife, she was younger as the rumours claims but she was also gorgeous.

"Oh, hello Serena, this is my wife, Dora or how more people call her, Tonks. "Professor Lupin introduced with a warm smile." Dear, this is Serena, Sirius's niece and my student ."
The woman smiled brightly and shook Serena's hand.
"Nice to meet you and congratulations !" Serena said, pointing to Tonks' belly .
"Thank you ."she said and Serena awed at how nice her voice was .

The two left in a small blue car and Serena looked at how it left the neighbourhood. Would she be able to ever form a healthy family? Or would she stuck her future children into a toxic one as well as her parents did ?

"Are you okay ?"

She nearly jumped when Harry touched her shoulder gently. He looked at her with a bit of concern in his eyes .
"Yeah, I'm good. I should go and take a shower I am so tired ." she answered with a smile which Harry shyly returned .

"So, um before you go , I- well it was more like Ron's idea but ummm I am having a party in the weekend while my parents are gone, with their permission, of course ! " he kept stammering and it made Serena smile like a fool . "If you and Isabella want to join us, we would- I would- you would he welcomed . "
Serena was a bit taken back , she never went to a party as a teenager before, this would be the first one, and it was thrown by Harry Potter .
"I would love to and I bet so would Isabelle . Could we bring someone ? A muggle ? " Serena asked making Harry furrow his eyebrows.

"Uhm, yeah , sure , do I know him ?" he asked , raising his eyebrows.
"Yeah he lives in the neighbourhood ."
"Who -"
"Harry ! Dinner !"
Lily's voice rang across from the Potter house and Serena knew this was her cue to go .
"I should go. See you at the party ?"Harry asked.
"Sure thing ."

Serena walked back to the house trying not to turn around but when she opened the front door her eyes wandered and there he was, he looked back for a second before going in . She tried not to blush as she entered the house .

"Oh my God ."
Isabella almost dropped her soda when Serena finished telling her everything that happened today , she slowly took Serena's eyes in and said with an excited grin .

"You like Harry Potter ! And he likes you back !"
Serena wanted to deny but for the first part she had to admit it , she never blushed before as hard as she did today and she wouldn't have walked as much as she did today with anybody. She would have probably stopped after the first few steps and walked back home . She may have a crush on Harry .
Someone who if her mother saw her talking to would have gave her a whole hour of nagging but she wasn't thinking about her mother . If she reminded herself of the letter she would have surely started moping .