119. Intervention.

Beginne am Anfang

"Here to watch the show Sebastian? Didn't know you were into voyeurism." Stephen stood close behind him while Antti let the door swing shut.

"Seb." Chloe whimpered his name. "This isn't what it looks like."

"It's exactly what it looks like." Stephen sneered as he stepped around Seb to walk back over to Chloe. "And now the world can find out exactly what sort of woman you've married." He pulled his phone out of his pocket again and went straight to his emails.

"No! Please! You can't do this!" Forgetting her state of undress, Chloe jumped up to try and grab the phone just as he tapped the screen and held it up above his head.

"Thanks to your husband spoiling our evening, everyone will soon know what a little slut you really are. Feel good to wreck darling Michael's marriage..." Stephen was cut short by Seb's fist making contact with his stomach. The phone fell from his hands and Chloe was quick to pick it up, that was until she looked at the cold, rage filled eyes of her husband.

"Get dressed and get the fuck out of here." He muttered darkly.

"Seb, no, hear me out. He blackmailed me!" She dropped the phone and went to him, she started to clutch desperately at his jumper. "I had no choice!"

"Antti, help her to get dressed and then get her out." He looked down at Stephen who was getting himself back to his feet, finally he had his chance and he was going to grab it with both hands. Grabbing the nearest thing to hand, the black dress, Chloe shakily pulled it on and then ran to the bathroom to gather the rest of her things. It was then when she heard Seb strike the first blow. It was a sickening sound, a thud and then a crack and she flew out to see Stephen staggering backwards with a bloodied nose.

"Come on then, if you makes you feel better." Stephen hissed.

"You sick, rapist bastard!" He spat as he lunged at Stephen. "You're a vile pervert!" He heard Chloe scream as he landed another punch to Stephen's stomach and then another to his ribs. The older man fell to the floor and Seb's rage exploded into a rain of savage punches and kicks. "You touch my fucking wife, I'll fucking kill you! You'll never touch her again!"

"Seb!" She dropped her clothes and lurched forward, grabbing at Seb's jumper again, only to be pulled back by Antti. "No! Please don't do this! He's not worth it!" She watched helplessly as Seb lost all self control.

"Come on, outside, now!" Antti firmly grabbed her arm and began to tug her towards the door.

"Antti! He'll kill him!" She cried as she tried to pull away from him. "Seb!! Listen to me! Please stop!!" Managing to escape from Antti's grasp she flew at Seb and jumped onto his back, knocking him off balance. She heard him curse as he tried to right himself and she tried to hang on, if he was struggling with her, he wasn't raining down blows on Stephen. She let out loud cry of frustration as Antti physically removed her from Seb and carried to the door, kicking out and struggling. He didn't put her down until they were outside and the door was firmly closed. "If he kills Stephen, it'll be your fault!" She spat as he stood in front of the door while she leant against the wall opposite him.

"Nah." Antti shook his head and pointed at her. "If he kills Stephen, it's your fault." He stunned her into silence with his quick comeback and she slid down the wall to the floor, drawing her knees up to her chest lowering her head in shame. Antti was right, if Seb went too far, it was all her fault. This could be the end for him, he could get arrested, be jailed here in Brazil, this could be end of his career, he could lose his family, he could lose everything. It would all be her fault. Antti looked down at her as she burst in uncontrollable sobs and he instantly felt guilty about what he'd said. "I'm sorry." He lowered himself down to the floor in front of her and placed his hand on her knee. She said nothing back, she didn't even lift her head from her knees. "Chloe, hey, come on." He moved to sit beside her and put an arm around her shoulders, he could feel her whole body shaking with her sobs. "I shouldn't have said what I did, I'm sorry." Consumed by her own despair, she barely heard a word he said and she was barely aware of Antti's arm around her. One stupid decision, one wrong move had destroyed everything. She was going to lose Seb, Stephen emailing those images and videos of herself and Michael and telling the world about real state of Michael's health didn't even register in her brain right now. All that mattered to her was Seb. Carrying Chloe's bag, with her clothes and shoes shoved into the top of it, Seb emerged from Stephen's room a short time later. His eyes fell to his sobbing wife on the floor. "I can't get her to stop." Antti said anxiously as he rose to his feet. Seb held her bag out for him to take without uttering a single word and he took it, watching as Seb lowered himself down to his wife who was still sobbing uncontrollably on the floor. Still without saying a word, he scooped her up into his arms and got back up to his feet. He felt her cling to him in almost childlike way and her sobs were instantly subdued into ragged, gasping breaths as she pressed her face against his shoulder. As he started to walk Antti immediately went ahead and pressed for a lift, luckily by the time he got to the lift the doors had slid open allowing them to step inside. As the lift took them down to the ground floor, he kept his lips pressed against her forehead, while he'd got her away from her rapist, he knew that her ordeal wasn't quite over yet.