"ya.. What are you saying" she pouts.

"babe, look. Your skin is already stretched with the baby and the metallic bar had not much space any more.. You won't be able to take it off latel. It will be too tight.."

"Oppaaa" Y/n whines,getting up. "you're so annoying.." she mumbles walking away.

Jeonghans expression soon changed and he smiled pleased. He knew the girl would take the jewel off.

"happy now?" the girl walked back to the living room and sat on the couch away from Jeonghan.

"very.. Why aren't you?" He smiled.

"because it was my favourite one. I was so scared to get it and I was proud for it and now it's gone."

"babe, you can put it on again after giving birth. I searched for it. You won't have to re pierce it." he tried to make a move and sit next to her but she used her foot to push him back.
"you know that your foot is not strong enough and that I'm not even trying to reach you right?" He chuckled.

"I know.."

"which means if I really want to get to you you won't be able to hold me back because I'm stronger.."

"I know" she looked away,taking her phone in her hand. "navel piercing while pregnant." she said while typing it on google. "see?? Many women have them on" she shoes him her phone.

"sex while being pregnant." Jeonghan read out loud, showing her his phone. "it's okay to have sex.. It won't harm the baby and it prevents morning sickness"

 It won't harm the baby and it prevents morning sickness"

"shut up.." she pulls her leg back.

Jeonghan took the chance and sat really close to her, making one leg go behind his waist and the other rest on his thighs. "babe.. I'm tired of using my hand."

"Oppa, you have two of them. Use the other hand." she mumbled unbothered, still focused on the phone.

"I don't like using the other hand."

"and what do you want me to do? Use mine?"

"can you do that?" He smirks

"no.. I better lose a finger." she shook her head.

"I know you are horny most of the time.. Why are you playing hard to get?"He rests his head back.

" I'm trying to control my hormones oppa. I don't want to have sex.. I don't want my baby to see your penis either "

" dude, Google says my penis won't go through your vagina. Our baby won't know about it. "

" are we really having this conversation?" y/n laughed, placing the phone on her chest after locking the screen.

"yes" Jeonghan nodded. "other women have sex" he whines

"other women.. If you are so desperate to fuck go find one" she frowns,starting to get annoyed.

"Woah, you really can't control your hormones.. Are you getting angry?" He raised his eyebrows confused.

The girl got up, placing the phone on the coffee table. "yes, because I'm having a hard time and what's on your mind is sex. I throw up every time I eat, I pee every 20 minutes, my legs are swollen and in pain, my back hurts too, I'm busy with chores now that I'm not going to work and I always feel tired and as if someone is drain my energy out of me and I feel like a freaking zombie and then I have you, whining for not having sex."she started tearing up." I'm sorry for being pregnant and not giving you what you want. "

" babe.. "Jeonghan got up, giving her a hug.

" don't touch me"she cried but made no move to avoid him.

Jeonghan chuckled, holding her tighter. "why didn't you tell me you feel like that?"

"I didn't want to be a burden"

"ya, what are you saying.. And why the hell are you doing chores?"

"how do you think this house is clean everyday? It cleans itself?"

"okay sassy pants.. I'm sorry. Go to bed and I'll do everything from now on.."

"never.. You'll probably burn it down to move out." she looks up.

"noo, never.. How can I when you're in here?" He asked but got punched.

"Yoon Jeonghan, I really want to hit you but I'm afraid my baby will come out aggressive." she raised her fist.

"ohhh we don't want your baby to be like you.. You better act nice for three more months.."he laughed walking away to avoid her fist.

"where are you going?!" the girl asked confused.

"to cook sonethinh for me and my son.."

"your son can wait. Come give me sex" she took his hand in his pulling her in her room.

"you don't want it-"

"i want it now.. My panties are wet already."

"you're much weirder now that you're  pregnant oh my god." Jeonghan chuckled, placing a soft kiss it top of her hand.