The Witch

The team was having trouble with a case in their home town, and since they needed back up, Rossi called in a long time friend of his that had degrees in psychology, sociology, and also in technology. The team had no idea she was coming since she loved surprises. But she was like spencer in the way of his memory, but she had a different way of doing it; she would use music to help her remember the information and would play it to help her remember what it was. She also had a police dog named Lady that helped out on cases in Hawaii.

The victims were all prostitutes that had their throats slashed and were placed in an unexplained pattern, and it was so random to Spencer he couldn't pinpoint where the guy was. Also, the guy was extremely organized, and with no sexual assault, he had to be unable to perform and had to have lost his job because of this much time on his hands; he had to do something with it. The girls were different as well to appear random. But Rossi knew they weren't, and there would be more body dropping if they didn't figure it out. Penelope was trying her most challenging, but so many people lost their job it would have taken days to interview them all as well as he could be anywhere seventeen people were dead already. It took them forever to find out it was happening because no one cares about the victims at all.

"When is Molly going to be here?" Hotch asked as he looked at Rossi.

"She will be here in twenty minutes im going to tell the team," Rossi said as he was hoping Molly could help them.

"No, I will. I need you to talk to the officers to see if they got any calls or emails," he said as Rossi nodded.

"On it," he said as he quickly left, and Hotch sighed.

"I still can't find his comfort zone. He's everywhere," Spencer said as Emily sighed.

"This guy is smart. I think we might need help," JJ said as she had been trying to find anything to get this guy.

"We just need him to make a mistake," Morgan said as they saw hotch.

"I made some calls, and we are getting help with the Hawaii police department. The person we are getting is Molly Sirin, and she is highly trained in our field. I suggest you dont undermined her and treat her like you treat me," he said as they all looked shocked.

"From Hawaii, hotch, no offense, but is there anyone closer that could give us feedback and help?" Morgan asked as he looked at him.

"Not with the skill set she has," he answered as Reid was hoping she was going to be excellent.

The team looked at each other with a weary look, but they knew they needed help. Rossi was interviewing some police officers when a redhead came into the building, and he smiled.

 Rossi was interviewing some police officers when a redhead came into the building, and he smiled

"Aloha makuakāne mahalo for letting me come here!" She chuckled as she hugged Rossi. Lady followed her lead but sat next to her as soon as she stopped to hug him.

"Wow, Molly, you have gotten more beautiful since I have seen you last. Hawaii has done wonders for you.

"You mento or what? You look amazing yourself. I work out a lot. Where is your ohana at?" She asked as the officers looked at her, confused, and some were checking her out.