Ravel: *Sob* Thank you... *Sob* Onii- chan

As she hugs Edward, he began to her chuckling from your doorway. He looks up and sees his oldest brother, Ruval.

{Bear with me cuz I couldn't find an image of Rival ANYWHERE}

Ruval: looks like your having fun man.

Edward: ya ya. How's the paper work coming along on the wedding?

Ruval: *sigh* honestly its fucking dreadful. Having Riser and Rias wed is fine but the amount of paper work that needs to be done is annoying. I even think father downed an entire bottle of wine just to push through it.

Edward: *Chuckle* lets hope mom doesn't catch him drinking, Remember last time she beat with the frying pan?

Ravel: I kinda think mom took it to far.

Ruval gives ravel a deadpanned look while Edward just looks at her blankly.

Ruval: you think she was taking it to far after dad showed his "dance moves", Ravel-Chan?

Ravel pales from the memories of their father doing the sprinkler and other outdated and cringe dances. Seeing this makes Edward laugh and Ruval shake his head with a smile on his face.

Ruval: by the way, you going to the human realm with Riser? I think he's downstairs with mom and his peerage right now.

Edward sighs as he turns around and shuts off his computer.

Ravel: come on Edward Onii-chan, you need to get out the house.

Ruval: to be honest I thought you were dead.

Both Ruval and Ravel began to tease Edward from being in his workshop everyday. Edward blushes in embarrassment as he turned off the lights and walked past Ravel.

Edward: *Chuckling* you guys are assholes.

Ruval and Ravel laugh as they walk behind you towards the downstairs ballroom.

They arrive in the ballroom with Raven Phoenix, their mother, talking to Riser and his peerage.