A/N

Hey Everyone!

This story reached 3k views today! While 3k may not be the most views, it is more than I ever expected, and I just wanted to thank everyone who has read and voted on this book. It means so much to me. 

On another note, I have a few other stories posted on this account, along with a one-shots book. The one-shots book is mostly Drarry with a few Linny and Pansmione stories and even one Wolfstar oneshot. I also have a Drarry story called Love You From Afar, and I just started a Linny book called The Train. If you enjoyed this, you might want to go check those out. 

Thank you so much again for 3k views!

*         *         *

Edit: Hello! This is . . .  however many months in the future and Flowers is 2.4k views away from twenty thousand views! 20000! My god that's a lot of numbers! This is beyond anything I ever could have dreamed and I just want to thank everyone who has read and left such positive comments. For this 15-year-old nobody, this is everything. I love you all so so much. 

While The Train is no longer posted on Wattpad. I do, however, have a new Pansmione story. It's split into two parts and I'm planning on posting the last part as soon as I'm finished with it. It's called The Makeover and it's reached 40 views in the few weeks that I've had it posted on my account. 

Again I love and appreciate you all so much. You have no idea what your support means to me.

Your genderfluidnightmare.