The Alpha's Breeder

After being kidnapped by a group of vengeful werewolves, Emira finds herself in one hell of a situation.Her true soul mate is a Cardinal Alpha who is hell-bent on keeping her. 

And, to make matters worse, she only has 6 moon cycles to be 'marked, mated, and pupped'.What does that even mean?

 .

.

.

Snippet :

"It has taken me far too long to find you. How could I let go of you?" he rumbled softly as if in contemplation, "How could I reject the best part of me?"

 His voice is deep and velvety with a husky undertone that seems to become even more heated with every word he speaks. I find myself completely enthralled by his longing tone of voice.

"I will give you time, mate. But it does not mean I will stand by and watch you without attempting to...entice you," he rumbled out with this really sinfully erotic voice that caused my heart to stumble. 

I think he already has me where he wants me.

.

.

.

Both main characters are virgins.

WARNING : Mature content, dark themes, sexual references. If you like emotional roller coasters than feel free to join! Chapter 35 has been shortened.

** At the beginning of a chapter indicates that the chapter contains explicit sexual content not suitable for all readers. Proceed with caution.

.

.

.

- By Taytay91

Status: Completed.

Review: A hot and sexy werewolf love story. And I absolutely fell in love with Eros, the hot male lead.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/55220571-the-alpha%27s-breeder-%E2%9C%94%EF%B8%8F-complete

Do vote if you think the book is good and if you start to read it! 😉😀