Nat and I looked down due to the harsh words coming from our so call friend.

Mandy:"now Livy! why would you say such a thing!"

she just shrugged

Emma:"anyways i'm Emma"

Natalie:"i'm Natalie"

Mandy:"nice to meet you! both of you are so pretty"

Emma&Natalie:"thank you, you too"

Olivia's pov

They both exchanged warm smiles while I stood there rolling my eyes.

Mandy:"anyways is there a problem I heard you three arguing over there"

Olivia:"no-"

Natalie:"actually yes your daughter here is being rude to Emma after she did so much for her"

Mandy:"is this true Olivia" she said sounding angry

I knew she was mad cause she would always call me Livy when she's happy but she would call me by my full name if she was mad.

I hated acting like a bitch towards them but Merebitch threatened to tell everyone everything she knows about me.

Olivia:"of course no-"

Emma:"yes we went to Rodeo a few months ago and I bought her some items cause her card was declined, but today she acted like i was some brat which i'm not and now she won't give me back all the things i bought her"

wow.

Mandy:"Olivia when we get home i want you to get out all the things she bought you and return then to her"

Olivia:"but-"

Mandy:"no buts now let's go" she cut in

Mandy:"do you want to swing by our house to pick up some things"

Emma:"sure"

now i truly messed up.

Emma's pov

Emma:"wow that was a lot"

Natalie:"i'm proud of you though"

Emma:"thanks, let's pick up some things from her house then let's go to the show!!"

Natalie:"yess"

Nat got in her car and I got in mine. She followed me to my house so we could change into the outfit they sent me.

We passed all the gates and onto my driveway.

Natalie:"this is your house!?!?"

Emma:"yeah"

Natalie:"wow"

She followed me to the front double doors to my room.

When we entered my room her jaw was dropped and her body was frozen.

I handed her the invitation and her package.

Natalie:"thank you so much Emma!"

Emma:"anything for my best friend"

We got into my mom's Bentley with my assistant and my security. My chauffeur drove us to the address Olivia sent us.

We arrived at the house which was a typical median home. My assistant and security went up to front door to collect my items. The windows were down so Nat and I could hear and see everything going on.

We saw my assistant ring the doorbell which resulted with Olivia opening the door.

We parked pretty close with the windows down so we could hear everything.

𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕖'𝕤 𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 | 𝔼𝕋ℍ𝕄𝔸जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें