Beautiful young ladies

unedited sorry not sorry

lol

just kidding i'm very lazy and very sorry

Emma's pov

I quickly walked over to Natalie's car to find her laughing at whatever David said. They're so cute.

Once they saw me coming over they focused their attention on me.

Natalie:"hey Em"

Emma:"Hey Nat,hey David"

David"Hey Emma"

Natalie:"what's going on"

Emma:"Natalie, would you like to go to a fashion show with me for Louis Vuitton"

Her eyes were lit with excitement and a hint of tears trickling in. I could see Davids eyes lit with excitement for Natalie while he jumps up and down. I'm happy she got someone to support her.

Natalie:"yes yes yes!"

David:"i'm so happy for you babe!"

they kissed but Natalie broke the kiss.

Natalie:"so when is it, next week, next month, when"

Emma:"tonight"

Natalie:"what?!"

Emma:"yeah, let's go, the Louis Vuitton fitting is in an hour and a half "

Natalie:"what about my car"

Emma:"drive your car but follow me"

Natalie:"to where"

Emma:"we're going to my house real quick so we could change into the appropriate attire they sent me"

As Natalie and I were about to enter our cars Olivia showed up. What the hell was she still doing here. I furrowed my brows in confusion and so did Natalie. I guess she was just as confused as I am.

Olivia:"hey guys" she said in a squeaky fake voice that cause Natalie and i roll our eyes.

Emma:"what"

Olivia:"wow i guess all the Kardashian money got in your head to be rude"

Wow, who is she, she's not the Olivia i met a few months ago. I guess she's changed.

Natalie:"Olivia shut up"

Olivia:"oh wow you too"

Natalie:"what's wrong with you, Emma did so much for you and this is how you repay her"

Olivia:"oh please she did nothing compared to other people"

Natalie:"she got you expensive things that couldn't even afford but she swooped in to pay for you and was great friend to you"

Olivia:"welp more for me then"

Emma:"if this is how you treat me after everything I did for you, you have to give me everything back"

Olivia:"what!? no way!"

We heard a honk coming from a grey mini van that i'm guessing is her mom's.

Let's name her Mandy shall we

Mandy:"Livy!! I'm here!!" she yelled embarrassingly loud

Olivia:"i'm coming!" she yelled back

Her mom noticed us and smiled.

Mandy:"Livy who are these beautiful young ladies"

Olivia:"no one important"