chapter 9

I woke up groggily and rubbed my eyes. I looked over at Tord and blushed, We had fallen asleep fast last night so I diddnt have much time to think. Was I really gay? Was I bisexual? Pansexual? I don't know. All I knew is that I wasn't straight and that I felt unbelievably different around Tord. Not in a bad way, a good way. Tord's mouth was open and he was snoring lightly.  He looks adorable, his hair is flat against the back of his head, having flattened out from me running my hands through it. I checked the time 8:47, my mom and dad would be home around 3 today, and Tord diddnt have to be home until 2:30. I knew what I was going to do today, just cuddles and kisses honestly. I felt like I was on a cloud last night. It was the most amazing this I've felt. It wasn't my first kiss, of course, it was with a girl named Chaire in 8th grade. My so-called girlfriend, but this was different. I looked over to see Tords eyes flutter open and he locked us with me. He smiled.

"Good morning Tom..." Tord said yawning. 

"Good morning..." I said. I kissed him on his forehead," Want some breakfast?" I asked.

"Sure!" Tord said. He raised up and stretched. I went to get up with Tord but quickly got turned around into a kiss. I hummed quietly and smiled. Tord unlatched and smiled once more. I laughed.

"Let's go, ill make pancakes okay?" I said. Tord smiled again and we headed downstairs. Tord sat down on the couch as I made pancakes. It went generally quickly and we quickly ate our pancakes as well. We soon put our plates in the sink and cuddled on the couch. I felt so happy and wanted. I realized something then, I don't need my mom and dad to approve of him...

as long as I have him ill be okay...

(sorry for the short chapter owo, I really wanted to get something out to you guys <3)