chapter 7

I looked over

"Tord? Uh hey, what's up?"

"Uh, i-am cold." He said.

"Uh okay. Just come here you can share with me."

"T-thanks..." He huddled up next to me. I heard him sniffle.

"Tord? Tord are you okay?" I asked "where you... Crying? Oh god uh did I do something wrong??"

"N-no no Tom I just don't know what came o-over me..." Tord said.

"Come here..." I said. A tackled him in a hug. I felt him melt into me.

"Thank you, Tom..." Tord said.

"No problem,"  I said and I fell asleep with him still in my arms.

Big old-time skip around 2 months

I had known Tord for more than 2 months and soon this little crush of mine went to the next level. I've been over to his house around 2 times and tonight he was coming over to mine. I figured tonight id tell him... I mean he said nothing could change our friendship so... If he doesn't like me we can still be best friends so uh... That's okay!! My stomach felt like it was doing flips, I felt like I was going to barf. I was telling him tonight and that was final, but what if... what if he diddnt like guys?? And he thinks I am creepy! Oh god... As soon as I god done worrying I heard the doorbell ring.

"Oh god, here we go..." I whispered to myself. I walked down the steps and opened the door to greet Tord. 

"Hey, Tom! Tord said. He came in and slipped his shoes off.

"h-hey Tord!" I said, "Wanna go play video games agian?" Tord nodded. Tord had a Gamestation and we had been playing with each other almost every night.  We ran up my steps and entered my room. One of the reasons I decided to tell him tonight was that my mom and dad wouldn't be home beacuse they were going to a party and were staying in a hotel. We spent the night playing random two-player games and when 8 hits we ordered pizza with the money my mom left me. 

"Hey, why don't we go get ready for bed," I said finishing my pizza, " Then we can play videogames all night and were already in our PJ's." 

"Okay!" Tord said he put his plastic plate in the trash and he headed upstairs. Tors started to get undressed in my room, which made my face heat up. He was wearing a long red sweater and gray pajama pants I had a blue shirt and some black shorts. We sat down and played for around two hours, and then I decided to tell him.

"H-hey Tord..." I said pausing the game, "T-thers something r-really important i-i need to tell you..."

"Ok Tom? what is it?" Tord asked making eye contacts and sitting down his controller, "You can tell me anything you know that right?" 

"W-well yeah, b-but It's a l-little embracing..." I said. 

"Don't worry I won't make fun of you!" Tord said.

"Okay well uh- T-tord I..." My lips felt unbelievably dry," I-I like you..."