A new mascot to the team and adventure

En başından başla

Ruby: I'm good.

Y/N: So I'm guessing you want the descriptions of the two cat burglars right General.

Ironwood: That's correct Y/N.

Y/N: There's one that had a mask on and fought Ruby with some glass weapons also it maybe the one that Ms Goodwitch fought that day at "From Dust till Dawn" after Torchwick escape. The other one is bitch ass Will.

Ruby: Y/N! language!

Y/N: Oh sorry, but it maybe a connection to with White Fang joining forces with Torchwick and I did heard that there was a secret base in the southeast right outside of Vale.

Ozpin: Very good Y/N do have anything else.

Y/N: Well no but we may have a problem with the time of day.

Ironwood: What do you mean?

Y/N: I mean that Will and probably some of me have mess up your World 's clock and by that I mean is some of the days are going go by fast and some will go slow.... I know it doesn't make any sense, but that's the best I can explain it.

Ironwood: Y/N we-

Y/N: Don't worry she knows and that's pretty much it.

Ironwood:Very well.

Ozpin: Thank you for coming here Y/N and miss rose. Now get some rest for the big day.

Y/N: You too Oz, General, and Goodwitch see you guys around.

Both of you turn and walk towards the elevator until.

Ozpin: Y/N and Ms Rose?

We both turn to face the three.

Ozpin: Please try and be discreet about the matter.

Ruby: Yes sir.

Y/N: You got it also how far are you in?

Ozpin: Not that far Y/N.

Y/N: How did the interrogation go? I hope you did not-

Ozpin: Don't worry I tried to not pressure him, but I pass it.

Y/N: Good bye now.

I step in to the elevator and Ruby was about to press the RIGHT button but I made the same mistake as Ruby did. I press all the buttons and Ruby looks at you with a pout face.

Y/N: Hey at lest(Pulls out the 3DS) we can play again.

(Time skip to Y/N and Ruby playing Monster Hunter again)

We both got back to our dorm and I explain to the team what happen to us.

Y/N: So that's it we're going on a mission somewhere to the southeast of Vale.

Ruby: I feel like you made that explanation longer then it needed to be.

Y/N: Hey they ask the WHOLE explanation so I did.

Weiss: That was risky play.

Blake: No, I think you both handle it well.

Ruby: I hope so.

Yang: I'm sure everything will be alright Ruby. OH! I know what'll cheer you up.

She then walk over to a cylinder that contain a certain animal.

Ruby: What's that?

Yang: Don't know yet. Dad sent it to us I thought we can open it together.

Ruby: Ooh! something from home!