Last part

"It is better to use present tense while we..." Akash stopped his lecture and turned his head towards his friend who was sitting in front of him but her attention was not there. Since a few days she has been like this. Back then when his Ri had decided to study further he had taken the responsibility of teaching English language to her and to his astonishment she was doing quite well. "Gauri, are you even listening to what I am saying?" he brought her back from her thoughts.

"Akash, when our loved one asks forgiveness from us for their mistake do we have to forgive them?" Gauri asked with innocence and confusion. "We have to decide that based on the mistake they have done..." Akash began as he sat in front of her. "But remember that we all make mistakes. Don't let them be the reason you give upon somebody" he continued seeing her zoning out again. "Everyone makes mistakes and that's human nature but that doesn't mean that they have to spend their whole life regretting about it. They should be given a chance" Gauri nodded her head in daze and stood from her seat. "But those who forgive them should make sure that they won't be facing those situations again" Akash said as Gauri walked away from there.

"I can see that you love Omkara, Ri! I don't know what the issue between you both is but Gauri needs to understand her own feelings" Akash thought to himself with a sad smile.

"Di, I am thinking of getting Ishaan and Jiya married soon!" pooja said as she sipped tea from her cup. "Rekha, I have to tell something to you..." Jhanvi hesitated but continued seeing the assurance look from pooja. "We can think of the marriage between Rudr and Bhavya after they settle down. I am thinking of an alliance between Omkara and Chutki" Jhanvi couldn't meet Rekha's eyes as she said it. "But suddenly..." Rekha was confused on taking a decision. She was happy about the alliance between Omkara and Gauri but she was still perplexed. "Jhanvi, we just reunited with Gauri after many years and suddenly..." Jhanvi kept her hand on her best friends hand and give her a small but genuine smile. "I just said my opinion. You can take all the time you want!" Jhanvi said. "Ï am happy to send my Ri to your house. I am sure that you would take care of her just like a mother" Jhanvi felt guilty at that moment. That girl trusted her and thought of her as her mother once but she couldn't fulfill the duty but she will make sure of it this time.

Gauri was sitting alone in one of the benches in the park. The panoramic hill top view from Greenwich Park was giving her some good mind to analyze her current situation.

"Feeling better sitting here?" Gauri turned her head startled seeing the person standing in front of her. "papa ji" Gauri hugged her father-in-law. "What happened, princess?" Tej asked worried seeing the tear-stricken face of Gauri. "Om proposed me and I didn't say anything" Gauri whimpered as she thought that Tej was going to support his son but to her surprise he just wiped her tears away. "Dear, you are a grown woman and you don't need anyone to help you in taking decisions" Tej said as he patted her head. "Do you love Omkara?" Gauri nodded her head in positive. "But you are scared of facing humiliation and rejection from him again" Tej said the Gauri's incomplete words. "I want him in my life but I can't afford another heartbreak" Gauri said and she wiped her tears away.

"Then you better talk to him. Solutions for many problems is talking. Many problems arise also due to the lack of conversation between people. I was always amazed by the compatibility between my father and mother but I forgot to notice the late night conversation between both of them. Ma would tell him about her day while he would say about his. And it was too late when I finally realized that what lacked between me and Jhanvi was also the same conversation" Tej ended with a sad sigh. "Gauri, I am not asking you to forgive Omkara completely but if you can please forgive me along with me. Every action of Omkara was a result of my action towards them. I spoiled my children's childhood I want their life to be well and if Omkara needs to be well then you need to be with him" Gauri nodded her head but didn't even utter a word