Can(t)

Laura's POV

        I'm just scrolling through my newsfeed right now while waiting for her cuz I'm done doing my things.

   "I Believe  I can fly! And touchee the rainbooow in the sky....I can be your good girlfriend I can love you until theee eeeeend...

Alabyu beybeh! and if it's quite alright! I need you beybeh! to warm  my lonely nights! Aylabyu beybeh thrust in me when I saaaaaay! " malakas at sintunadong pagkanta nya

    That's Britney , Bri for short. She's my Dormate, Heard of it? 'Dormate'? Dorm/classmate . Classmate ko siya since grade six . Well ,I'm still in high school ,10th grade. Nagstart ako mag dorm when I need to go to Middle school. I Live with my Grandparents when I'm in Junior school . My parents visits me and give me my needs but not all the needs that I needed .

      The night before the day of my Graduation , My Lola got a heart attack when Dad told them that he impregnated a woman ACCIDENTALLY. My mom that time  burst into tears and start punching my Dad but that wouldn't ease the pain , I just Don't know what to do, I ran out from where I'm hiding , then Hugged my Mom Tightly and just stares at my Dad Who is also crying.

That night my Mom slept with me

with both of us having a heart ache

When my Graduation comes it didn't feel so special ,I didn't cry either . Knowing I wouldn't see some of my Friends In the future , Siguro na labas ko na lahat lahat kagabi. My Dad Did came to my Graduation but he didn't celebrate with us . We just have a gloomy dinner , No one dares to be glad knowing all of us feel betrayed . I just thought even though I graduated with Flying colors ,It wouldn't change the fact that the man that Inspires me to achieve these things will Lie and Leave me.

      Right now My parents are not yet divorce . Yeah! You read that right, you know the process here in the Philippines , it will took a lot of years to deal with it. And because My Dad had an affair with his secretary or should I say sluttytary . That slut got Pregnant so my Dad took the responsibility when my Mom told him to .So my step brother's three now and Dad's Inviting me to Jacob's Birthday on Tuesday ( I don't have any reasons to sue the baby so I just accepted him ,Wala Rin naman akong kapatid eh) and he also want me to bring Mom .

       They are in the Good condition now cuz they got their own family . My mom's nice but not that kind of nice . I know she likes Tito Mike back then (her best bud) I can see through her actions. At first I didn't care cuz He's just her best bud anyway ,but It bothered all my senses when he told me that He likes mom and He will took the responsibilities that Dad left. Tito Mike's a Good man. He's a husband  material actually not wondering why Mom fall for him ,but I didn't see him being my Dad .

I  used to call him Tito M! Pero ngayon may magagawa pa bako? If my Mom's happy with him , I see no wrong with that. And Btw napagkasunduan nila Mommy at Daddy na Kay Mommy ako mapupunta once na approved Ang Divorce nila . Dad had he's new Family to take care of now and Mom just have me and Tito M .

"Finally! Akala ko Jan ka na Lang sa CR at magcoconcert eh!"singhal ko Kay Bri

"Duh !Look at the time Laura! May 2 and a half hours pa tayo bago magstart ang party noh! Atsaka Jenna chatted on the group na 9pm tayo pumunta! They're Probably fixing things right now!"Ani niya

"Yadah!Yadah!Yadah! Daming Dada Britanya magbihis kana nga!"sigaw ko

At pumunta sa kusina para kumuha ng maiinom.Natakam ako sa salad kaso Sabi ni Jenna don nadaw kami mag dinner eh 9pm pa nmn yon 6 pa Lang ngayon. Kaya kinuha ko ung lalagyanan at naglagay sa baso ,Britney made the Salad.