Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I plug in my earphones as I start my walk to the bus stop. “Let her go” by “Passenger” starts playing. All of the day’s events start playing in my mind.

“Forget something!?”  somebody suddenly shouts as a face pops infront of me and I yelp as I jump back in reflex.

Niall is standing opposite me. He looks like a Cocker Spaniel pup with his head titled one side and hands shoved in the pockets of his black skinny jeans. He’s wearing a white button up shirt and his blond hair look as if he’s run his fingers through them too many times. A black backpack hangs from his shoulders.

 “Niall” I exclaim animatedly.

“Seems like someone is ditching?” he narrows his eyes playfully.

“I was not..” I bite my lower lip and look away concentrating on the few people on the almost empty street.

“Is that right?” Niall mocks as he gives me an all knowing look.

“Yes…And you..you didn’t have to just jump into my face! Where did you even come from?” I fold my hands and give him my most serious look. Though he is completely right, I had totally forgotten I had to meet this utterly gorgeous lad. Not that I’m going to admit it.

“Well if you weren’t that absorbed in Passenger’s Let her go you would have surely seen me” he states.

“How do you..” I start to question him.

“Come on we need to go now you have already made us late” he cuts me off as he turns around and starts walking.

I just raise my eyes and stare at his back while still standing there. He realizes after a while that I’m not following him so he turns around and walks back towards me. Suddenly he halts midway and gets on his knees and I widen my eyes.

“VERONICA!!! PLEASE DON’T  DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE! JUST SAY YES” he screams at me.

I look in disbelief at the screaming blonde. A small crowd starts forming around us. I look around at the few people who are simply smiling at us.

“He’s such a nice lad dear say yes” an elderly lady on my right  speaks.

“Yeah he’s so cute” a girl dressed in a top and shorts from across squeals.

“You say yes or I will” another girl in a tight dress and cow boy boots  from behind Niall screams.

Without wasting another minute I jog to Niall. He gets back on his feet and I drag him away as I fake smile to our small audience and show them a thumps up.

I hear Niall laughing beside me as we walk. He’s been laughing for the past seven minutes. Yes I noted. I look at him from the corner of my eye and he’s still in splits.

“Don’t talk to me but.. at least ..look at me..” he says between laughs.

I stop in my tracks and give him a blank look.

He rolls his lips in trying to control his laughter and tries to look serious. He looks really adorable that way and I can’t help but let a small smile slip and he’s contagious laughter spills again. I can’t help but laugh too at our situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: Hey Guys!

So what do you'll think so far? Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Also ya'll can Vote,Fan,Follow,Share you know.. Just sayin ;)

Massive Luv.

-Z