Epilogue

*2-4 years later*(after the 7 years. You know what I mean)
Y/N POV
Today is my birthday!!. I hope they still remember." Good morning Karma-kun!" Karma looked at me with dull eyes " good morning" that's all that I got "do you know what day it is today???" I asked him "idk?Sunday?" Okay that made me sad, cause he is my boyfriend, and he forgot my own birthday "uhh... okay thank you" "your welcome" he came to me and kiss my forehead.

*Texting Kayano*
You:
Hey kayano
Kayano:
Yes Y/N
You:
Do you perhaps know what day it is
today???
Kayano:
Uhhh... Sunday???
You:
Okay, thank you
Kayano:
Uhh your welcome?
Y/N went offline
Kayano went offline
No one remembers my birthday....
#KARMAS POV#
So Y/N does not know that we have a party for her,and I have a little surprise that everyone does not know....
$Y/N POV$
I'm soooo sad. No one remembers my birthday EVEN MY OWN BOYFRIEND!!!

Upcoming call from FUTURE💕

You:
Hi babe! How is it going?
Karma:
Babe I need you to got to xxx place and meet me underneath the cherry blossom tree
You:
Okay see you there

Call ended
3-5 minutes walk later....

Uhhh where is Karma??? Ohhh look there is a note
'Go to xxx building' uhhh okay

2-3 minutes walk later....
"AHHHH" OMG IM IN A BLIND FOLD!!! SOMEONE IS KIDNAPPING ME IN MY BDAY!!! "SUPRISE!!" And then I saw everyone in class 3-E there, and that made me tear up " omg guys I thought you all forgot my bday" and then everyone started laughing at me "why would we forget your bday??? You are one of the strongest person in the class" Isogai said " awww thank you, well I think my fighting skills got rusty a bit"
Everyone started the party then we had games and lots of fun, and it was the time for them to give me the gifts they are going to give
10 minutes later

Everyone gave me their gift and that's when it was Karma's turn. He looked at me with a smile on his face and he started talking " for all the years we've been together, now is the time we will spend our day together and nothing more" he bent down one knee to the ground, then I started tearing up " L/N Y/N will you marry me and be my wife?" And I got up from the chair I was sitting at and I said "YES!" Everyone started cheering and Karma picked me up and kissed me.
——————————//////////////—————————-
" and that my kids is me and your dads story" I saw me and Karmas kids having :0 this as an expression " AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" said D/N " what I already told our story about 100 time already" " well we want to hear it again" said S/N. We heard the door open then the kids ran and shouted "DADDY!" They ran to  Karma and jumped on him to have a big hug " how was your day kids?" " uhhh mommy told us again your story" the both said at the same time " ph really was it good?" Karma asked "uhh yah it is!" Said D/N "then why don't we tell the story again?" Karma said and I looked at him and said " nope, you kids are going to bed" " awwww" the both said with a sad face and went to their rooms " So how was your day Mr. Akabane?" "It was nice, how about you Mrs. Akabane" " well it was fine thank you" then me and Karma has a beautiful life with our kids.
Just making sure to everyone:
CAUTION: KARMA COMING THROUGH
is now

Thank you guys for reading my book and I want all of you to know that I'm really happy that a lot of people read my book because it's my first fanfiction so yeah thank you very much!!!