Chapter 2

Cherry

"well I did it first" then I maid my way to the cherry haired boy,so now I was sitting next to cherry boy, so I had to introduce myself"hi my name is Y/N, whats yours?"I asked the cherry haired boy "names Karma, Karma Akabane"he said"SO YOUR THE ONE WHO DID THE SAME TRICK AS ME TO KOROSENSEI!!!""the one and only"so I thought to myself that where did he get that idea. well he has a brain thats why he knew that. IM REALLY STUPID" so nice meeting you Akabane-kun""karma is fine don't need to be personal" WOW he is very polite I thought he like 'the person who always goes to fights' well guess not." well nice to meet you Karma-kun"

^Karma's POV^

wow this girl is really pretty.WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING. well she could be useful for my shenanigans. well lets see if she is worth my time." ne, Y/N do you like fighting?"I asked then she looked at me with wide eyes" well yah, I guess" GREAT if she knows how to fight she is very useful to me" well lets spar sometimes" I told then she just nodded.

+Y/N POV+

well since he asked me why not do it" well I don't want you to get hurt" I said " why do you care" he asked "cause you are my classmate and if you get hurt you might tell me to the principal then I will get kicked out of th-" he cut me of"calm down I don't bite"

-sorry guys if its short cause iim really sleepy so yah .