CHAPTER 6: HIS COUNTERINSURGENCY

Thanks for the helping me out Jeannine, Carmela, Marian, Steph. and Bernard... haha... thanks for being there while i'm having a writer's block. Luv' you guys... serously.. XD

Rizz'

CHAPTER 6: HIS COUNTERINSURGENCY

The class ended and I sprint to get outside. I didn’t bother on calling my driver to pick me up because I’m meeting up with Darin-my guy counterpart and also my best friend.

He called a while ago, checking’ out.

 I told him the whole crazy story and he just laughed at it. TSK…JERK!

We meet up at our usual meeting place. THE PARK.

I slowed down a bit when I’m in a near propinquity at the place. I looked for the familiar face of my friend, scanning the crowd, then there he is… a tall muscular good-looking guy with blond hair and a slightly tanned skin wearing a khaki pants and a red t-shirt.

I stopped for a while before I reach up to him. I really miss him.

Okay, I admit it, I have a little crush on Darin-my best friend. I know…I’m a sick person. Well, I’ve stopped getting all delusional about me and him when I’ve seen him kiss a beautiful blond girl.

Now, I think of him as a friend and nothing more than that. I mean, seriously, who am I to compete with all those hot babes that fancy him. They are all gorgeous and sophisticated and don’t forget girly while I’m nothing more than his trouble making buddy.

He looks at his watch and began to gaze around then he saw me. He smiled and I smiled in return. How I love looking at those deep blue eyes.

I walk towards him and he began to stand up.

“Hey, stranger.” He mutters.

I just grin.

“Wow, that uniform really suits you.” He said speaking softly behind my ear. “You should think about transferring back to Lilian. You look like a nun in their uniform.”

“Shut up, Darin” Then, I punched him in his left arm. “So, where are we going?”

“Well, just follow me.” He said assuring-ly. So, I did.

While we are walking he said that I should change clothes, because my age is not allowed in the place. Well, I love breaking rules, so I did. We bought new ones at a shop, we didn’t bother on going back home cause it will be a waste of time.

So, now I’m dressed up all party ready. I wore black dress that flows in my thighs and black boots. He said that it’s okay for me not to wear any make up, but I disagree, our cover would have been blown because I really look like a kid. So, I asked some gay on the parlor to put some for me, I asked him to make me look like I’m 20 but he said it would be impossible, so he made me look like an 18 years old teenager, and I looked pleasing. I told him not to do anything with my hair, because I like it tied up.

I consulted Darin about my disguise and he doesn’t say anything until I repeat the question again. Maybe I still look ugly. He’s so quiet.

“Hey, you can insult me if I look hideous you know.” I finally have the courage to say.

“What? No. No. You look good.” He said, and I can see his cheeks flush.

While we are walking, I can feel his gaze at me, making me feel a little awkward.

“You’re all grown up already, no longer the undernourished-mean kid I met years ago.”

Yeah, I remember when we first met like it all happened yesterday. I was walking my way home when I’ve seen creepy hooligan dudes making fun of a dog which I didn’t know belonged to Darin. I was 11 years old and Darin was 12, a year of age difference. I took pity for the innocent dog. BTW the guys are in middle school probably graduating. So, what I did is insult them and kick them in their ass. They are too surprise at me beating them up. They run away and I took care of the dog. Then the day after that, I was surrounded by them again with more back-ups this time. I was still studying self-defense and martial arts when that happened so I don’t think I can beat them all at the same time. Then, Darin showed up and we fight them. We are both good fighters, Darin studies taek-won-do, and we are a perfect match. He took me home and saw the dog, that’s when I knew it belonged to him. Then he decided that we should be friends.

We reached the place and it was a club. Before we entered he yank my pony tail leaving my long hair flowing that reaches my waist. I shot him a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you look, but he didn’t bother on responding, instead he messed my hair a little in a chic fashion.

WHAT EVER.

Now, I’m currently seating. I don’t feel like dancing. Well, to be honest, I can’t really dance. So, I just watched Darin enjoy himself in the crowd where girls try to flirt with him.

Out here I can see people making-out and dirty dancing. Ewwww. I make a disgusted face when a man seat beside me. He asked me if I want to dance but I say no. Then a few more came and asked me but I rejected them. They just asked me if I want anything to drink and I say yes. They look like nice people and even nicer now that they would give me free drinks.

I took a sip of the cocktail and tasted it. Then, I drank it all leaving nothing but droplets. I felt a little dizzy. My vision starts to blur. I fought hard not to fall asleep but I can’t. Before I pass out, I can see the guys smiling. Then it’s all blocked.