Chapter 14: What a surprise.

A/N:

To my ever dearest readers, I am extremely sorry for not uploading for almost like forever. I understand if you lost your interest in my story and have deleted it or you might want to kill me, and I humbly apologize again for dissapointing you. It’s just that I have been really busy with school and stuff… and I am sorry again. I will finish this book, and I will upload more until it comes to an end and I will try to make this story as interesting as I can. To keep you guys entertained.

Oh, I am also thankful to http://www.wattpad.com/user/zoezuri for commenting and making me realize that I need to finish what I started and for making me remember the dissapointment in a reader when reading an unfinished story, written by a maniac of a writer *ehem *ehem. 

Well anyways, if you suddenly have the urge to read this again, here it is, the continuation... 

Chapter 14: What a surprise.

The door flew open and my mom stopped dead in her tracks. She eyed the both of us. I pushed Ares away from me. I am so dead. I am a dead girl. I blushed furiously and distracted my mind from the impending doom that would soon unfurl. I looked at the wall and decided that it is the most interesting to see at the moment. Why, look at the amazing plain white paint, it’s a masterpiece. NOT.

My chest is throbbing furiously, what would my mom think? I mean, this is the first time and I mean FIRST TIME, that I, her daughter, a tomboy and a trouble maker, have been seen with a boy, in a rather unappealing sight. Maybe she would make me live in Paris with her L

I wait for the shriek and disappointment and the lecture. But none came, I looked at her again. She seems so proud. She smiled at me in an un-motherly way, a grin, perhaps.

Off course, this was my mom. My MOM. The weirdest and the most un-mom mom in the planet. (Is that even a word?) Instead of shouting, “I can’t believe I’m seeing this”, “I trusted you”, “I am very disappointed in you”, “What in the world is happening here” and any other natural and common reaction from a common mom, she instead surprised me by saying,

“Oh, dear, am I disturbing you kids? Sorry for interrupting” She gave a low and soft elegant chuckle “Why, you just go ahead and continue what I so rudely… disturbed I will be out for a while. Tah tah” She gave me a flying kiss and waved good bye. Then before she closed the door, she said “Ran, you missy, need to tell me everything and I” she looked at Ares, “hope I will be seeing more of this gentleman here”, and she finally closed the door.

When the door was finally shut, there was an awkward silence in the room. My mom left the both of us, with mouth agape-well, not literally.

Finally, Ares broke the silence. He wolf-whistled and said, “Now, that is one cool mom.” He laughed “I knew immediately who it was when I saw her and I thought it was my doom.” He looked at me with a small grin plastered in his god-like face. “Now, shall we continue?” He came near me gesturing for another try but I punched him in the arm.

“What was that for?”  He asked.

“That was undeniably one of the most embarrassing parts of my life.” I gave a low chuckle.

 “You are so violent sometimes, you know?” He said.

“Well, maybe you should stay away from me then?” I eyed him. “To keep you from getting hurt.”

“Well, maybe not, I sure love some violence in my life. It makes it interesting for a change.” He smiled his wicked smile. I just shrugged.

Another silence between us… I looked at his wholeness absorbing his celestial figure. Can anyone be so perfect?

“Hey, did you know you’re a great kisser?” I looked at his green eyes with challenge. “The last one you gave me was one of my favorites”

I smiled. “Pervert”

We looked at each other, and finally, I melted. I tried to flirt by saying, “Well then, make way for a new favorite.” But it sounded as if I was drunk. Pathetic. He, however, took this chance immediately, almost too quick as if he was expecting me to change my mind.

Finally he leaned in and gave me one hell of a kiss.

**********************

Too short?

Sorry, I tried uploading as soon as possible, to keep more people from strangling me to death.

I will make it up to you guys in the next chapter. I SWEAR! In every upcoming chapter, the story will have progress and will be more interesting... hmmm... I had it all planned out.

hehe.. PLEASE FORGIVE ME?? 

I'll upload on wednesday. I PROMISE! CROSS MY ACHING HEART!