Chapter 6 The Bet

Julia POV

"I'm still sleepy!" while linked my arm to Anna. We are walking to our school. Anna suddenly said, "Maybe you are just being lazy?" I just stare at her. "I'm not being lazy you know. It just the bed is so comfy that I didn't want to leave even Riku almost doesn't want to leave the room." She just giggles. 

When we finally arrive at the school gate. Same as usual. The gate is being crowded by the Fans. Waiting for their princes. Sigh, They actually never get tired of this huh. We already pass our school gate while scanning our I.D. "Good Morning Julia and Anna!" Anna and I look behind us. "Good Morning Rin!" we both said to each other. A sudden noise from behind us. Well, not too surprised it means the princes have arrived. I went behind Anna and Rin doesn't want to kiss the ground again. We just stare at them. Well, except for Rin who has a sparkling in her eyes. This girl is seriously cute.

"Hello, Julia~!" We look at the person who greets me. It's the fifth prince who greets me. What a great morning to start... I stare at him and the girls who are clinging in his arm while giving me some glares. I wonder what I actually did to them to give me that glares. The fifth prince whisper to the girl releases himself from them and went to us. That the same to bro, Seriously he looks like a tail to the fifth prince. I also notice that the other princes are staring at us. Eye to eye with that Egotism person.  grrr! this person makes my blood boils!

I went back to stare at the fifth prince. Notice it that he keep staring at Rin. Let us say he kinda look her from toe to head before asking "This is the first time I've seen her in your club, Julia Who is she?" In Rin's position, Her face becomes a tomato and she's a bit shaky. Ann also saw it and giggles. I went to Rin and hug her "Well, She is Rin my new best friend~!" Rin looks at me with surprise even bro. Rin suddenly smiles and hugs me back. Aweeee her check is fluffy!

"Well, nice to meet ya! I think you already know me right?" The fifth said it to Rin. Rin nods before saying "Well of course! who doesn't know the person they in-". Rin expression suddenly becomes a horror. John just looks at her "In?" waiting for Rin to finish. "They introduce in the opening ceremony." Rin gives some small panic laugh. "Yeah, you're right..." John gives her a nod and laugh. Her face is flush and nervous action. Ann and I just smile at her expression. I'm guessing it that after this Rin would be faint. We then heard footsteps behind us. We look at it and the other prince and egotism person went to us. "Who are these beautiful ladies do we have here John?" asked by the prince who has dark gray hair. "Wait, isn't she's the person who stands up and blocks the view of the student in our opening ceremony?" I just stare at him. "Anyway, She is Julia and this is her Friends. This is Rin and Ann." I give John a glare. If I remember, He should only know Rin and Me. How did he know Ann? On the other hand, Ann was also shocked. She looks at me and I shake my head.

"How did you know Ann? and It's Anna." I ask him. He looks at me and said "Remember when the day that I know about you? You called her Ann. So I thought she is Ann. Looks like I was right but wrong. Anna right? nice to meet you." He pulls out his hand to have a handshake to Ann. Ann gives it a shake. "Nice to meet you too." I just look at them. "So how did you meet them?" ask again by the prince who has a dark gray hair. Bro gives a sigh and said, "Julia is my little sister."  They all stare at me. Remember where on the campus which there are many people here. Some are my classmate and some are the fans or just a Student. This gives me uncomfortable. 

The prince who has dark gray hair said "Why you didn't tell us you have a little sister Matthew? I mean beautiful little sister." he gives me a wink. Hate his nerve. "You didn't ask me."  bro answer him. "Looks like we don't need to introduce ourselves right?" give us a wink. Rin and Ann nodded at them except me.