Keeping my eyes on the floor, I try to get myself through the tight crowd, which is highly impossible to do at this point. Mostly everyone has found someone to kiss and other things that people do when they're hormones are all over the place and I'm going to stop thinking this. I continue to make my through this crowed. The flashing lights are in my eyes and everywhere and my headache isn't getting any better from these blinding lights that are also making my eyes hurting more than they have ever hurt in my life.

Finally I make it to the entrance and I walk outside I'm sure that I'll be blind after this night, the floor, and ceiling and even the walls have lights coming out from them are shining in every direction in every color in the rainbow. Kelly will understand that I left, besides I don't think she will remember most of tonight. I do know that she has someone to come pick her up, she's the daughter of the richest man in town and he has security all around her, I'm surprised that he lets her have parties because he's so over-protective over her.

Trust me, he even did his research on me before the two of us could be friends, which is kind of creepy if you ask me, but he let us be friends and ever since then we've been best friends. She's my only friend but judging by tonight, she has tons of friends. All those people are her friends, I think. They're strangers to me, but I suppose they know her. Walking outside into the chilly air sends shivers down my body, but boy does it feel good. The fresh air and the nice cool breeze.

Closing my eyes, I welcome the cold air and I take a deep breath to let the air into my lungs. "Hey, you okay?" A voice in front of me asks. I open my eyes and see a man standing there. "Yeah, I fine, Thank you" I tell him with a smile, I do feel fine and now that I'm out of there, I feel perfect. "All right, just want to make sure" He says and then he just leaves and I look at his back with a confused look as he walks away, all right, that happened.

I fish my phone out of my pocket and dial my mom's number. Not even at the second ring, she picks. "Baby, are you safe?" She asks with worry. I giggle. Kelly might have an over-protective father. But I have a over-worrying parents, everything I do outside the house they worry about. "Mom, I'm safe. I need a ride home-" I begin to say but she cuts me off. "We're on our way, stay there.... George track her phone" I hear her say on the other line. I knew they had a tracker in my phone, now they just confirmed it.

"How do you turn this off, George" My mom say in the phone, clearly speaking with my dad. They're the typical parents that have no idea how to use technology, it's a shocker how they were able to have a tracker in my phone. They don't even know how to use YouTube. I sigh as I hang up. I laugh a bit to myself knowing that my parents are so adorable sometimes. I walk over to a bench near the club with a streetlight hanging over it and I watch the cars zoom by as if they were never there at all.

Sometimes I just watch the world around me pass by me, and it honestly feels amazing. This beautiful evening, the clouds blocking most of the stars in the sky but some pockets have visible sparkling stars. The people around having fun and just enjoying themselves. I'm broken out of my fantasy world when I hear fighting somewhere. I look on my right and I keep hearing it and the people who walk past seem oblivious to it. I stand from the bench and walk towards the fighting sound, even when every instinct in my body screams at me to not go.

Every book I've read, every movie or show that I've watches has taught me to avoid these kinds of things and on streets like these, there is danger and I shouldn't mettle in it, yet I can't not do anything about it, if that makes any sense. If I can help, then I will help. Walking to an alley that is behind the club, all I see is the darkness, until my eyes adjust to it and it reveals to me the source of that sound and I let out a quiet gasp to myself.

Three big and muscular guys are beating some poor guy, he lies on the cold hard stone ground and I can't tell but I'm sure that he's bleeding and he's hurt. Of course he's hurt, he's on the ground and crying out. At this moment, I freeze with fear, I don't know what to do, I don't know what I can do at this point. I'm one small girl, what can I possible do to these guys, I really have no advantages. Salty tears form in my eyes as one of them kicks him in the stomach, sending him to the wall, where he cries out in pure agony, I'm sure.

Before I knew it, I did something that I would come to regret. "Hey, leave him alone!" I yell at them. Everyone in that alley turn to look at me, stop right in their tracks and look at me. The three men and the guy on the ground. Fear runs through me when they turn to look at me. One of them is holding a gun in his hand. "Run home, little girl" The one who kicked him says, his voice is hoarse and creepy, sending shivers down my spine.

"...N-no..." I answer. I'm sure they can smell the fear radiating of me. The one that was the furthest away from me, walks over the guy on the ground and walks over to me. I slowly back away and just then I notice how big he really is, he's so tall and creepy and seriously muscular and did I mention creepy? "Whatcha small girl like you doing in these parts of town?" He asks as he stands in front of me, I look at the ground and the guy on the ground, too afraid to look at this man in front of me.

I gulp as I take a leap of faith and slowly I look up. "I... um... I won't let you hurt him" I say as my gaze returns to the boy on the ground in so much pain and it hurts my heart to see this. Then, the man in front of me begins to laugh, a cruel laugh at fills me with disgust. "Look at that, the little girl came to protect her boyfriend" He says and continues to laugh, the other two join in the laughter. My whole body fills with rage at this.

I do the only thing that I could, I use my leg and with all the force in my body, I kick him as hard as I possibly could in between the legs. He falls down holding it and he groans in pain. "You little-" He says, but is cut off by me. "My father is a cop and he will take you all to jail if you don't leave right now" I tell them, I'm telling the truth. My dad is a detective working for the police, and it's super cool. Their faces grow paler when I say that and like flies when you're close, the two me run towards me, take their friend on the ground and leave.

With a smile of victory on my face, I run towards the boy on the ground, he's in so much pain. Oh my God, what am I going to do? "All right, we need to get you to the hospital. My dad is coming, he will help me take you" I tell him, assuring him that he's in good hands. He hides his face in his chest as he groans in pain. Then he turns to look at me and I'm in awe of what I'm seeing.