I guess so

9 YEARS LATER:

Virgil's P.O.V:

I wake up to the sounds of laughter and music. I'm 15 and these have been the sounds I've become accustomed to. I roll over and see my roommate Roman still asleep. We realized we were soulmates when we were 8 and have been happy ever since. I have the power to freeze stuff and he has some fire power. My thoughts are interrupted when a half naked Remus (Covered in hickeys) storms in angrily.

"VIRGIL GET YOU DAMN BROTHER UNDER CONTROL." When my Dad married my other father, Logan, Ethan became my brother. So I get blamed for his behavior

"Huh?! What do you mean?"

"Look at my body! I'm hideous!"

" Don't worry. You were already hideous before the hickeys Remus."

"YOU ASSHO-"

"DON'T YOU DARE REMUS."

Emile is standing  in the doorway. Remus turns around and Emile gasps. 

"Heyyyyyy dad!"

"Remus you have serious explaining to do." He grabs Remus's wrist and drags him off. Roman wakes up confused.

"Hey Princey."

"what's going on?"

"Remus decided to yell at me for Ethan giving him hickeys."

"Oh lord..He's an idiot. Sorry you had to deal with that."

"It's not an issue. Emile got to him first."

"Shit... poor Remus." I get up and crawl into his bed, pulling him to me. He smiles and cuddles against my chest.

"Hey Ro I love you."

"I love you too Virge. You are my everything."

My dad, Patton, walks into the room and smiles.

"Hey Kiddo's! You guys are awake! Did ya sleep okay?"

I laugh a little.

"Yeah I slept fine. How bout you Princey?"

"I slept great." Ethan walks into the room, obviously not knowing that everyone found out about him and Remus.

"Hey Ethan. You and Remus had some fun last night huh?"

His face goes white and he glances around nervously.

"Uhh what? Me? Remus? No never! "

"Tell that to Remus's chest. "

"Well..you see I-"

"Ethan get out here now!" Logan yells from the living room. Ethan walks out there and I hear angry whispering. Patton sighs.

"Breakfast is in 10. I'll see you guys out there." He walks out sadly.

"Poor Patton"

"Yeah..." I get dressed in skinny jeans and my hoodie. I sit in front of my mirror and put on eye shadow and do my hair. Roman gets up and puts on a pair of shorts. He does his hair and kisses me gently before walking out of the room.  I follow him and Remus is standing there getting scolded along with Ethan.

"Did you even use protection?!" Emile fists are balled up. Remy puts a comforting hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I did Emile. Don't worry. Remus is okay."

"Ethan I swear I am going to-" Patton steps in.

"Emile can you just stop? Please?"

"What?!"

"I said stop. Please I don't want to embarrass him more."

"Patton you need to address your son."

"Emile stop! You don't see me yelling at Remus. He's just as guilty!"

"Don't bring my child into this!"

"Then stop being mean to Ethan I swear I will fight yo-"

"EVERYBODY S-STOP!" Ethan is having a panic attack in the corner and I rush over to him.

"Ethan, Ethan it's me Virgil okay? Take a deep breath. Okay?"

He takes a few shaky breaths and he calms down eventually. He cries in my arms. My head snaps to  Emile.

"Look what you did! So what, he had sex! He had safe sex and there's no problem with being happy with someone. So back the fuck off Picani." I carry Ethan to the room he shares with Remus.He looks at me wide eyed.

"You just yelled at Roman's dad....do you think he will hate you for it?"

"I don't care we are brothers." Patton knocks on the door frame.

"Hey..umm can we all talk?" I notice Logan behind him and something is off.

"Yeah come in." Patton holds Logan's hand. Logan clears his throat.

"Virgil, Ethan. We have to tell you something."

"What is it?" Logan looks reassuringly at Patton.

"Virgil, Kiddo, I love you so much. But.." He takes a deep breath to keep from crying. What is going on.

"Kiddo you aren't my real son."

I feel the world crash down on me. My breathing quickens.

"I-I don't understand...."

"Your mom abandoned you on my doorstep when you were a baby. She didn't say a word to me.  I took you in as my son at 19. I should have told you.." I stand up trying to calm down.

"Y-You aren't...my dad?"

"Not biologically. But I love you and-"

"YOU LIED TO ME FOR 15 YEARS?!!" I'm crying hard. Ethan looks white in the face.Logan comes over to Ethan and looks at him sadly.

"Ethan..I'll say this quickly to get the pain over with. You aren't my son either. You are my nephew but I had to take you in as my child. You mom, my sister, died 3 months after you were born. Your dad abandoned her. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner." Ethan is sobbing by the end of it.

"Ethan I am still your father. I had to take you in."

I run out of the room and head to mine. I grab my hair trying to calm down. I start to scream. I don't know how long it goes on.

"WHY AM I NOT FUCKING GOOD ENOUGH?! HUH MOM?! WHY?! YOU JUST LEFT ME! YOU FUCKING LEFT ME."

Roman rushes in the room and cuddles me.

"Baby..Baby calm down. It's okay just tell me what happened."

"I-I'm n-not Patton's s-son..."

"What?!"

I nod and he pulls me closer.

"Baby boy...Oh my God...I am so sorry. That must be awful."

He hugs me tighter and I cry to the point I start to fall asleep.

"Ro..I'm sleepy."

He lays me down in his bed and holds me.

"Sleep my dark prince." He whispers but I'm already almost asleep.