Chapter 7: Two Wrongs Don't make a Right

Začít od začátku

            “Ethan I think you should fire her, she has an attitude problem” Cece said looking at her nails.

            “Cece, can we reschedule our lunch date?” I asked.

            “Why, Ethan? Is it because of that black bitch?” Cece said with no remorse.

 “Cece don’t say that, and I have some work I need to finish.” I said.

            “Ugh, fine, but just call me whenever you need me.”  Cece said giving me a wink.

“Ethan, aren’t you going to walk me out?” Cece asked. She was becoming more and more annoying. What happened to earlier Cece?

“Uh, sure, I need some air anyways.” I said.  

         I opened the door, and led Cece to the elevator. She put her hand in mine, I tried to break away, but she had a hard grip on my hand.

“Cece what are you doing?” I asked.

 “Oh, nothing Ethan, don’t worry.” She said playfully hitting my shoulder, and smiling.  

         When we made it to the elevator, I was happy that Cece was about leave. I don’t know what’s gotten into her. She just started acting like this.

         ” Bye, Ethan.” Cece said planting a kiss on my cheek. I just smiled, and waved. When the elevator doors closed, I walked from office to office, trying to find Aaliyah. I even tried the ladies bathroom. She wasn’t in there either. So I went to the break room. When I entered, the conversation died down, and Aaliyah’s back was turned to me. 

         “Can you guys leave; I need to talk to Aaliyah alone.” I said, in a calm voice. They all scattered, except for a guy, who looked like the same guy from the club. He was rubbing on Aaliyah’s arm.  This made me mad, furious.

         “Leave now.” I yelled, through gritted teeth. He looked at Aaliyah, then left.

          “Aaliyah, can I talk to you? “I asked.

Chapter 8: Aaliyah P.O.V

I turned around, so that I was facing Ethan.

“What do you want?” I said Irritated.

            “You never told me you worked for me.” Ethan said, walking closer to me. 

“You never really asked. “I said, getting a whiff of his cologne. I got very nauseous from the smell.

“Aaliyah, what’s wrong?” Ethan asked in a concerning voice. I was holding my hand over my mouth and nose.

 “Ethan please move, I’m feeling very nauseous right now.” I said trying to warn him. 

 “Are you okay?” Ethan asked again.

         I hurriedly sidestepped Ethan, and ran to the closest garbage can and threw up all of my breakfast and lunch.  I felt someone patting my back, and asking me if I’m alright. I nodded my head, and put my thumb in the air.

“Aaliyah I think you should go to the hospital.” Ethan said.

  “Mr. Caldwell, I assure you, it’s probably just the stomach flu. It’ll pass.” I said, waving it off.

         “Please don’t call me Mr. Caldwell, that's my dad. And I really think you should go.” Ethan said.

            “Well, I can’t because my asshole of a boss towed my car.” I said, getting ready to leave the break room. Ethan didn’t reply he just looked at the ground.  I walked out of the break room, and then I went to my office to grab my purse, and started walking to the bathroom.

In the Bathroom:

“Oh look who it is “Emily said. I just ignored her.

            “What you don’t have manners? Didn’t your mama teach you better?” said Stacy. I just ignored them. They started coming closer, and closure. If one of these bitches touch me, I swear to god Imma go Sharkisha in this place.

         “What, you don’t know how to speak?” Stacy said, getting in my face.

” Imma give you five seconds to get out my face.” I said.

            “Emily you better get your friend.” I said looking at Stacy.  That’s when the door opened, and Ethan walked in.

 “What’s going on in here?” Ethan said. Stacy looked startled, and I just smirked.  I was so close to finally knocking this bitch out.

“Sir, this bitch tried to fight me. She said she was going to punch me, and bury my body where no one will be able to find me.” Stacy said, walking closer to Ethan, and touching him.

         “Is this, really what happened Miss. Poillucci?” Ethan said, looking at Emily. Emily froze, and then after two minutes she said

“Sir, I just walked in here, I didn’t see anything” Emily replied.

“Well then ladies, my office now all of you!” Ethan said, in a demanding voice.  I hurriedly finished brushing my teeth.

 “You're so fucking stupid, god why the fuck do I even talk to you?” Stacy said to poor Emily.  She just shrugged, and went then to Ethan’s office. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Stacy on the side.  

Comments are helpful, and very much encouraged.  

(5) votes and two updates tomorrow. 

~~~~Tootles, loves