Pranks

Destiny and Lucinda are now nine years old
_______________________________________

One day while you and Dreadwing were busy Destiny and Lucinda decided to have some fun. Since it was April Fools day they were going to pull a couple of pranks. Destiny got some water balloons and glitter while Lucinda got a grasshopper.

"We're going to be in so much trouble." Destiny said as she poured some glitter in a few of the water balloons.

"Yeah, I know. But it's going to be worth it." Lucinda said as she put the grasshopper in the silverware drawer.

After Destiny put glitter in the water balloons she filled them up with water and tied them. Then she grabbed the stepping stool and took it over to the kitchen doorway. She closed the door just enough so that the water balloons would be sitting on the top of the kitchen door and resting against the doorway. After she was finished she put the stepping stool back where it belonged. Then they heard footsteps.

They found a place to hide so that they could watch what would happen. When Dreadwing's holoform opened the kitchen door the water balloons fell on him, getting him wet and glittery.

"Destiny! Lucinda! I know that you two are behind this!" Dreadwing said loudly.

"Uh... Hi dad." Destiny said as she and Lucinda came out of hiding.

"What were you two thinking?" He asked them sternly.

"It's April Fools day." Lucinda said.

"I see." Was all Dreadwing said before he turned around and walked away.

When you saw Dreadwing you knew exactly what had happened. You tried your best to keep a straight face, but you couldn't help but giggle a little since he was wet and glittery. Later that evening when you went to go get some silverware the grasshopper hopped out of the drawer and onto you, making you shriek.