You meet the other Decepticons

The next morning when you woke up you realized that you had been moved to a bed. As you looked around you saw that Dreadwing must have made you a house. When you got out of bed you went to the walk in closet and got dressed in a comfortable outfit. Then you went to explore your new home. You had a bedroom, a bathroom and a walk in closet on the first level.

Then when you went down the stairs you saw that you had a kitchen, a living room and a laundry room. You also saw that the kitchen was fully stocked with food. After you got done eating breakfast you saw Dreadwing had woken up.

"Today you will meet the other Decepticons." Dreadwing said when he saw that he had your attention.

"Oh, okay." You said nervously.

Dreadwing walked over to his closet, knelt down and allowed you to get on his servo. Then he stood up and walked out of his berthroom. The first stop was the med bay so that you could meet Knockout and Breakdown.

"Knockout, Breakdown, this is Y/n." Dreadwing said, catching the attention of the cherry red medic and his assistant.

"So, this is the human that we've heard about. I must admit that she is very beautiful." Knockout said as he looked at you.

"Yeah, I suppose she is kinda pretty." Breakdown said, agreeing with his best friend.

"Thanks." You said as you blushed.

After Knockout and Breakdown introduced themselves Dreadwing took you to the lab where Shockwave and Predaking were. Shockwave didn't seem to care about you, but Predaking was polite. Then you were taken to the bridge to meet Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave.

"Lord Megatron, I have brought the human. Her designation is Y/n." Dreadwing said as he walked over to where Megatron, Starscream and Soundwave were standing.

"I see." Megatron said as he looked at you.

You were a little scared of him, but you tried your best to seem brave. Megatron smirked as he looked at you. Next you were shown to Starscream.

"Mmm, she seems quiet enough." Starscream said.

"This is Soundwave, the Decepticon's Third in Command. He has taken a vow of silence." Dreadwing told you.

"It's nice to meet you, Soundwave." You said softly.

Soundwave nodded his helm as a type of greeting. After a little while longer Dreadwing took you back to his berthroom and placed you in your bedroom. Then he left to go on a mission.