Christmas

It was finally Christmas day and you couldn't wait to show Dreadwing the present that you made for him. You didn't even bother getting out of your pajamas or brushing your teeth. You just ran down the stairs. When you got to your living room you were surprised to see Dreadwing's holoform sitting on the floor next to the Christmas tree. Waiting for you.

"Good morning, Y/n. I'm assuming that you are ready for today." Dreadwing said when you joined him on the floor.

"You bet I am." You said happily.

"It has come to my attention that today it is custom to exchange gifts." Dreadwing said as he handed you a small box that was wrapped in blue and gold wrapping paper.

You handed the gift under the tree to Dreadwing before you opened your present. Your E/c eyes widened when you saw the beautiful blue and gold necklace in the box after you unwrapped and opened it.

"Thank you so much, it's beautiful." You said as you carefully took the necklace out of it's box.

Dreadwing moved your H/l H/c hair out of the way so that he could help you put the necklace on. After he secured the clasp he let your hair go. Then he unwrapped the present that you made him. His eyes widened when he saw that you had drawn a picture of him and his brother. You had seen an old picture of the two on a datapad and you recreated the picture by drawing it.

"Thank you, Y/n." Dreadwing said as he hugged you.
_______________________________________

Your necklace

The picture you drew of Dreadwing and Skyquake