Brown Bracelet

Trustly looked at the brown bracelet with the letters Cleveland Miller that was still hanging in front of the wall of his study table, the bracelet that accompanied him to study every day, and also the bracelet that always made her feel excited when she saw it.

It's been three years since she saw someone she always considered her moon. After graduating from middle school, she never saw him again, her high school years felt bland, plus in a few weeks Trustly would face his graduation exam.

Her handphone suddenly rang, Trustly quickly picked up the phone

"Wassup Chelly?"

"Oh my goodness, did you know? i have something to tell you about your perfect- beautiful- amazing- fantastic.." said someone on the other side excitedly.

"Please Chelly?!"

"Alright, I'm not good at making beautiful sentences. But did you know?"

"What?"

"Your moon is now studying at Cornell University!"

"Are you serious? how do you know that?"

"You doubt me too much, I'm an intelligence officer."

"Okay, then?"

"Yes, you have to continue studying there so you can meet your moon!!"

"How come you don't get it huh?!" Richelle continued.

"But too far chelle,"

"Ughhh, let me remind you. Your feelings are far apart, but don't let them be too far apart, take advantage of this opportunity. You must be able to enter Cornell University."

"I go to Cornell University just for him?!"

"Of course noooo!! ok it's up to you, but you have to think about this carefully lyy!!! get to Cornell University quickly or you will lose your chance to meet your moon."

"Umm, yeah, I'll think about it"

"Yeah you have to, ok i have to go to the cake shop to take mom. bye Lyly!! love ya!

"Bye, love ya."

Trustly exhaled and smiled. If you think about it, according to Trustly, Richelle's words are true.

***

3 years ago

Right next to Trustly's school, there is a Boarding School which is quite famous in its place. Many students from other parts of the city study there.

But there is one boy who always attracts Trustly's attention, yes he is someone with shady green eyes, and slightly brownish skin color and is 5 centimeters tall when Trustly measures his height from afar. But Trustly doesn't yet know that person's name.

Until one day, Trustly's school was invited to a competition at that Boarding School, and Trustly was excited to be a representative in the singing competition at that time. Yes, Trustly really likes singing, sometimes she even likes to write lyrics but the next day she always forgets the tune.

Trustly finally took part in a singing competition there accompanied by Richelle who also took part in a science competition with her friend, Dexter.

Long story short, when Trustly finished performing, Trustly continued to look around but couldn't find the object she wanted to see.

Trustly's handphone screen lit up asking if there was an incoming notification. It turns out that Richelle sent a photo if someone Trustly was looking for was nearby.

Trustly immediately ran to look for Richelle's whereabouts. Once close, Richelle waved her hand while handing the glass containing her drink to Dexter while saying, "I'll be right back dex." then Dexter just nodded and said "don't take too long, soon it will be time for us-" before he finished speaking, Richelle was already running over to Trustly.

Yeah, Richelle being Chelly.

But when Richelle approached Trustly, Cleveland, that boy ran as if something was happening that really made him panic. Cleve ran towards the front and the people around were confused about what was wrong with Cleveland, but they continued their activities.

But, right in front of Trustly after Cleve ran, the bracelet with the name Cleveland Miller fell and was near Trustly's shoes.

Trustly immediately took it and finally she knew his name. someone she had admired for a long time.

"Oh god what's going on with him?" said Richelle to Trustly.

Trustly just shook his head and was confused as she showed the bracelet to Richelle.

"Is that your moon bracelet?"

"I think so, it fell while he was running."

Richelle looked at the bracelet and read, "Cleveland Miller,"

Then after saying that, Richelle covered her mouth and smiled seductively at Richelle.

Yeah, they're just know his name after that accident.