Rescue Me!

Rouge's POV
Shadow and I both rushed into the basement without getting busted. We still heard Sonic screaming for help then it turned into whimpering. Poor blue. Footsteps were heard, shit we need to hide! Shadow grabbed my arm and pulled me into the crates. We both poked our heads to spy on what that green son of a bitch is up to. Shadow was growling at him for hurting his crush. How cute! Not right now Rouge, your child needs to be rescued.

Sonic was hugging himself in pain. He was sniffling and crying. Shadow's ears flopped down at Sonic's state. We both immediately flinched when we heard Sonic scream when Scourge the spoiled brat was beating him. I heard Shadow growl again and watched him get up.

Shadow's POV
I couldn't stand it anymore. I need to get him out of this madness. I stood up and tackled the green piece of shit. Sonic was shocked when he saw me come out of the crates. "Rouge, get Sonic! I'll deal with this bitch right here.." I mumbled at the last part. Rouge nodded and picked him up and ran out of the basement. I still have Scourge down. I quickly knocked him out before he pulls up anything stupid on me.

I ran out of basement and slammed the door. I looked and saw Sonic hugging Rouge while crying in fear. I sighed and walked to them. Sonic looked at me and pulled me into a hug. I began petting his quills to comfort him then he did something that shocked me and Rouge to fangirl like an idiot.

He kissed me.

Sorry if this short! I haven't updated this for a uhh... A month?