The Lunar Eclipse and Betrayal

Rouge's POV
I woke up and looked around knowing that I'm still in Sonic's house. I checked the time and it had me in fear! It's 6:30 pm and today's the eclipse! I forgot we Lunars sleep that long but this is horrible! I quickly shook Sonic awake causing him to wake up. "Rouge? What time is it?" He asked me. "You're not going to like this." I said in fear.

"What do you mean?" Sonic asked. I pointed at the clock and he panicked. "Oh no no no no no!" Sonic hugged himself. "We have to get to the woods before we get exposed!" He yelled. I quickly and got out of the bed.

I quickly got my boots on and ran out towards the door. Blue came after me and opened the door. We both started running. We ran into the trees, I have a bad feeling that some people might be there to watch the moon change color. I can tell that Sonic is completely terrified. I swore I saw a familiar figure while we were running. Could it be Shadow?

Sonic's POV
We need to get the center of the woods! It's the only place we can hide at. I suddenly saw a strange figure ran past us behind the trees. Who was that?! I swore I saw red eyes. I noticed the two familiar trees that would lead to the center of the woods. "We're almost there!" I yelled. Rouge nodded as we ran between the trees.

It was night. Time goes fast and I saw who I didn't want to see. My friends and they're with Scourge?! I noticed something wrong with Silver. He's covering his right eye. He might be one of us! But he said those mean insults about us. I saw him ran into the trees. I think he might be transforming- transforming?! Shoot! "Rouge, we gotta hide before we-" I was interrupted by the voice I don't want to hear.

"Look what we got here. Blue and the bat." Said Scourge. Everyone circled around us. Oh no, this isn't gonna be good. Both Rouge and I looked up and saw the moon change color. NO! Purple aura surrounded both Rouge and I. We both turned into our true form. Everyone looked at us with shock and digust. "What the actual fuck?!" Knuckles yelled. "I befriended a Lunar?!" Tails yelled. "All this time....I had a crush on a ugly Lunar?!" Amy yelled.

I wanted to run. So we can get away from these heartless people. That's when I grabbed Rouge's hand and started running. "Get them!" I heard Scourge yell. I didn't look back. I let go of Rouge's hand. "Sonic!" Rouge yelled in worry. "Go without me! Find someone who is like us!" I yelled at her. She nodded and she flew away. I got pinned by Knuckles and the others. Then I felt them beating me up, I screamed in lots of pain.

Everything is going black...

Rouge's POV
I flew quickly as I can. I completely feel bad for poor Sonic. I landed somewhere in woods. Great, I'm lost. I saw the same figure and it's coming towards me. I gasped at who I can't believe I just saw.

"Shadow?!"